eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 18 million customers per year across 46 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with over 665 airlines and has partnerships with 130. The brand offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
We are building a world-class Online Marketing organization to effectively attract new users, improve retention and lower churn rates. We want to help travellers to discover our brands and travel solutions (flights, hotels, car rentals, trains), and ideally get customers to become Prime members to get access to discounted prices.We are seeking a highly motivated and driven Online Display Advertising Manager to maximise and optimise eDreams Odigeo brands’ online presence and run display, video and programmatic marketing campaigns across the full consumer journey (from awareness to orientation, conversion and retention). The Online Marketing organization is composed of Account Managers, Analysts, Data Scientists and Data Engineers. We are among the top Google, Microsoft, Facebook and Criteo customers by spend in Europe. This is a key role within eDreams Odigeo that will help shape the future of the business by working along the country managers, product managers, pricing analysts, marketing analysts and many more.
The Online Marketing team members are passionate about data, automation and innovation and love to work in a collaborative and agile environment. Team members are eager to learn and grow, to deep dive into things, to share constructive feedback and they welcome feedback from other team members. They also love challenging the status quo and are constantly thinking of new ways of doing things. In this role you will have the opportunity to be part of an agile team and to work & drive forward initiatives autonomously in order to design and implement best-in-class campaigns, advanced bid strategies and contribute to a high level of automation. This newly created position is an hands-on role and does not have any direct reports and will report directly to the Online Marketing Lead. Join us and help us reach our ambitious goal of becoming the global leader in online travel!
- Plan, implement and manage Online Display advertising campaigns (Display, Video and Paid Social channels) for all eDreams ODIGEO brands and products across different worldwide geographies;
- Design and execute full funnel strategies: from branding to performance marketing actions;
- Monitor and report campaign performance to ensure campaign targets are met (sales, cost per sale, ROAS, brand awareness, reach, etc) through continuous optimization;
- Design and build ad-hoc / custom reports to deep dive on performance and generate new insights;
- Execute AB tests, collect data and analyze results to validate assumptions and identify new opportunities (for example testing different creatives, bidding models, audience segmentation, medias and networks);
- Lead cross-functional projects and collaborate closely with other departments to design and execute marketing campaigns to support the global product (eg flights, hotels, car rentals, etc) and marketing strategy (Prime program, holidays, offers). Work along the brand design, CRM, business intelligence, marketing analytics, pricing, product managers, country managers teams and other marketing channels;
- Design media, content and audience roadmaps and execute against these by fully owning projects and initiatives;
- Lead collaboration with providers (e.g. Google, Facebook, Criteo, Pinterests, networks, etc.) in order to maximise the full potential of each platform/media (testing new features, digesting new data, etc);
- Be up to date on latest trends in the travel & Display industry in order to be an early adopter of new technologies/solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in Online Display advertising (display, video, paid socials);
- Excellent knowledge of Google, Facebook and Criteo advertising platforms. Other platforms are a plus (Linkedin, Pinterest, etc).
- Courses and Certifications are a plus (for example Google Ads Display certification, FB Blueprint, FB Media Planning Professional, FB Media Buying Professional, etc);
- Experience working with Ad Serving technologies and RTB programmatic platforms is a strong plus. Experience with the Google
- Campaign Manager & DV360 tools highly appreciated;
- Proficiency in MS Excel (pivot tables, lookups, data visualization, etc) and Google Analytics;
- Data-driven mindset and excellent analytical and data storytelling skills;
- Team player and being able to communicate cross-functional;
- English language: professional working proficiency;
- Experience in working with multiple attribution models;
- Experience working in an agile environment plus a strong agile mindset;
- Work with ambition, constantly challenging yourself and others;
- Sense of Ownership – taking the lead on initiatives with a can-do-attitude;
- Always striving to grow & learn embracing an open feedback culture.
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 28 days of holiday in 2021 +2 extra days off in Christmas, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on all your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit, water, breakfast alternatives for all (with many types of milk, teas, chocolate, etc.) and a significant GymForLess discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts in other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!