eDreams ODIGEO (www.edreamsodigeo.com) is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. eDreams ODIGEO and each of its five leading brands – Opodo, eDreams, Go Voyages, Travellink and Liligo – have been instrumental in ushering in a new era of travel booking. With a presence in 46 markets, we are Europe’s largest flight retailer, serving over 18 million customers last year. Our customers can access the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value.
Thanks to a successful period of growth, we’re now looking for a Motion Design Intern with motion graphic skills to support our Creative Design Team.
The Creative Design Team works on highly complex initiatives, partnering with teams across eDO to innovate around the travel experience and content delivery. Our teams of business and technology professionals are relentlessly customer-obsessed and dedicated to imagining a bold future for eCommerce.
Who you are:
- You can create and edit compelling and effective video creatives for internal and external stakeholders. You will work closely and have direct communication with the Senior Motion Designer to create and bring your ideas to life.
- You are passionate about the visual customer experience, and delivering world-class video solutions. Your primary focus will be to successfully translate business goals into an inspiring creative direction. You will start with the customer in mind, understanding that what you do is critical to creating a successful, consistent travel experience.
- You are enthusiastic about engaging marketing and will bring a desire to make an impact on the business.
If you have all the above, we want to talk to you.
What you will do:
- Work closely with fellow international designers and the Senior Video Producer to follow high standards of graphic design, video graphics and editing, while ensuring brand consistency and an outstanding customer experience.
- Collaborate with peers to deliver high-quality, scalable, on-brand video solutions to build a superior customer experience.
- Communicate design, video graphics and video editing rational in a clear, respectful and open, fluent manner with internal partners.
- Produce motion graphics, video templates, layouts, gifs, video edits and visual standards.
- Shoot, edit and deliver both photos and video
- Learn to understand performance data to steer the direction of your creative
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Visual Communications, Media and Communications, Film and/or Media related studies, Motion Design or commensurate design experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop (MAC and Adobe Creative Suite) as well as Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of the principles of design, color theory, typography, video graphics, video editing, post-production and file creation optimized for digital media.
- Ability to create dynamic advertising solutions with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Vector-based illustration skills and motion graphics knowledge.
- Post-Production and finishing work including color grading, sound design, encoding, mastering etc.
- Time management skills and team-oriented with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Eager to learn and ability to work in a fast-paced online environment.
- Portfolio is a big plus – including school projects or professional work. (Please include its link on your resume).
- Proficient spoken and written English communication skills – this will be your work language
- Availability for full time (40 hours)
- Internship agreement (Convenio de Prácticas) between us and your university or study center
- Prior internship experience related to position.
- Understanding of graphics creation and manipulation optimized for palette, size, and speed of download
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business and user interaction priorities.
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, external events and industry conferences
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels
- Fruit, unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.