Are you ready to shape the future of travel by working in one of the world’s largest online travel companies? With eDreams ODIGEO you will create impact, combining more than 600 airlines and 100.000 flights worldwide every day into billions of potential combinations and helping our customers find the very best travel deals.
Our passion is travel, our business is technology.
Our dynamic team of young, talented professionals from over 60 different nationalities is driven by one clear mission: making travel easier, more accessible, and at a better value for our 18.5 million customers worldwide. Our professionals develop and use cutting-edge tools to be able to offer more combinations of tailored travel plans than any other site. We can create 3,000 travel plans in 10 seconds!
We are constantly transforming our ways of working as well as the products we offer to our customers. We use a huge wealth of data and consumer insight to develop products that directly benefit our customers. From designing new mobile features to safer ways of booking online, our customer-centric approach is applied to everything we do, and everything we create.
We set the path. Shape with us the way people travel.
Are you a skilled performance marketer with experience in successfully growing apps? We are looking for strong User Acquisition professional who wants to make a direct impact on the growth of the business through performance marketing.
- Manage app store optimization (ASO) projects on both the iOS App Store and Google Play.
- Manage and support the team also in other App marketing initiatives: Paid App acquisition channels, App re-engagement.
- Develop and implement a plan to grow our global mobile app user base for all our apps.
- Optimize search keywords, product descriptions, screenshots, videos, icons, and reviews to improve keyword rankings and install rate.
- Validate optimization strategies using A/B testing.
- Monitor and report on store ranking, keyword rankings, store conversion rate, and effectiveness of experiments.
- Optimize our app store presence in over 50 markets worldwide.
- Stay current on the latest developments in app store optimization for both iOS and Google Play.Work with our Apple and Google partners get our apps featured in the app stores.
- 2-3 years of experience in Mobile App Marketing.
- Successfully planned and implemented an App Store Optimization strategy achieving significant app user base growth.
- Deep understanding of ASO, including knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods and effective strategies for growing app installs.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze statistical data to make optimization decisions.
- Experience with app store optimization tools (eg. Apptweak, AppAnnie, Priori Data, etc.)Experience in related fields like Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and digital marketing is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Fun at work: We work hard, but enjoying what we do is key. With over 1,700 team members, we believe in breaking down department walls and connecting you with colleagues outside of your typical circle. In addition to a fun and active day-to-day working environment, our Go!Teams will invite you and your teammates to frequent social activities and events throughout the year. At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- Our team is composed of over 60 nationalities and we believe that this diversity is one of the secrets of our success!
- You’ll keep learning and growing every day! Working on new projects and ideas, innovating and sharing your experiences with your teams makes the opportunity to develop, both at a professional and personal level. You’ll get to work in an incredibly dynamic, evolving industry in which every day brings new challenges and new levels to aspire to.
- Your identity and style makes you unique! You’ll find no dress code among our policies. We simply value you for you.
- Flexible benefits: To make day-to-day life easier and remove worries, you’ll have the choice to tailor your contract from a range of company benefit plans (Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, child care vouchers).
- You’ll enjoy the best rates and offers with our partners, which include airlines (of course!), local gyms, restaurants and shops!We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holiday +2 extra days off, etc.).
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona: You’ll see that it has been specially designed for our business and to help you do your job in the best circumstances. You’ll enjoy open spaces of all shapes and sizes, breakout areas, training spaces, terraces with great views of the city, KANBAN boards, UX labs and more!
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
Come fly high with us and join us!
eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.