eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
As a Senior Business Development Manager you will form part of the eDreams ODIGEO Supplier’s team in a strong growth environment and reporting to the Director of Media Services. You will be responsible for revenue growth, selling our portfolio of digital products (Direct and Programmatic Advertising, Audience Extension and Data), and boosting the market while executing the strategies outlined by the company.
- To achieve and over perform the annual revenue targets for the DE market and contribute to the achievement of the Global Media Sales Budget.
- Monetize the audience of our sites by optimising all revenue streams: Premium display formats, Programmatic deals, Audience extension, Data and traditional media solutions.
- Identify and develop his/her portfolio of clients, specifically from tourism sector (airlines, hotels, airports, tourism boards), media agencies and any other brand safe sectors interested in promoting their products digitally.
- Support his/her team to develop their portfolio of clients across Direct, Programmatic, Audience Extension and Data; with a strong focus on the Tourism sector and Media Agencies.
- Understand our clients KPIs and ensure delivery of these expectations.
- Support in design and planning of the advertising campaigns based on the identified needs of potential customers.
- Look after the results of the campaign and the performance of the clients based on the identified needs to be monitored. Sales performance optimization focused on ROI orientation.
- Maintain and make grow the own client portfolio establishing long term relations which can increase customers’ investment in ODIGEO’s brands.
- Establish and maintain contact with both advertisers and any of the intermediaries in this sector- advertising agencies and media centers- among others while attending the meetings scheduled by his / her team that must be considered key.
- Be a driver that develops and help his / her team to develop the strategy and the transformation of the team into a 360º digital service department.
- Be a proactive member to bring added value, contributing to tactical and strategic initiatives, new concepts, new advertising formats and biz dev to optimizing the trading performance of the Market and the Group overall.
- Attend the most relevant travel & digital marketing events in each market.
- Sales data analysis to collect relevant info for sales team members
- Forecasting sales and adjusting/redistributing objectives/targets and KPI’s to achieve budgeted targets
- Local team Revenues Budget control and invoicing processes.
- Increase YoY contract global marketing value of the assigned airline accounts
- Regular local benchmarking and price checking, as well as sales analyses. (Volume & Yield).
- Achieve all sales performance metrics in order to build and convert a strong sales pipeline.
- Ensure accurate and daily use of Salesforce.
- Minimum 5+ years of sales experience within the digital advertising space preferably from publisher side, but not limited to.
- Strong understanding of Advertising technologies (such as DFP, ADX) including programmatic media (DBM or any other programmatic buy/sell side technologies and buying models).
- Perfect knowledge of the different ad models: CPC, CPM, CPA, etc.
- Ability to analyse and draw meaningful and actionable insights from data.
- It is highly advantageous to have a portfolio of clients and/or online media contacts.
- As an individual you must be proactive, results driven and with a high level of client relationship management.
- Must have a positive, can do attitude.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- A self starter who takes plenty initiative.
- University degree related to Business/Tourism and Marketing, Advertising or E-Commerce or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in German and English.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with SalesForce.
- Experience in/with online/offline travel agent industry
- Experience in/with airline sales support and marketing concepts