Are you ready to shape the future of travel by working at one of the world’s largest online travel companies? Currently we are hiring a Marketing Analytics and Measurement Manager for our headquarters in Barcelona to define a holistic and sophisticated attribution model to improve efficiencies across channels and devices.
What you will do:
- Define a holistic and sophisticated attribution model for the company with the objective to improve spending efficiency across channels and devices; this requires working with other functional stakeholders (eg., pricing, marketing) and leveraging Data Science capabilities.
- Transform marketing channel optimization into moving to an LTV spending guidance and report on the payback window
- Review and improve existing LTV methodologies for the business taking into account future revenue streams and allocate those to the adequate marketing channel and device.
- Implement the attribution and LTV models across the organization enabling better trading decisions (eg., bidding in search) whilst at the same time maintaining consistent reporting across the company (ie., maintain a single source of truth in management reporting).
- Measure the impact these new attribution and LTV models have on the company’s performance short term and long term
- Assess initial Marketing Mix Models in collaboration with Data Science to complement existing bottom-up attribution models.
- Degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative fields).
+3 years experience in defining and implementing attribution and LTV methodologies
- Experience in working with Data Scientists
- Ability to work with stakeholders across functions and implementing change amidst various stakeholders and limited alignment.
What do we offer?
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- A work environment that promotes continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- A free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Personal career path programs.
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holidays +2 extra days off, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & a flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit and coffee for all (with many types of milk alternatives) and a significant Andjoy discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts at other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- … And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun, and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.