eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
You will support the existing relationship with the Lodging Global Chains Partners as well as helping them to maximize their marketing and distribution potential through ODIGEO platforms.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives;
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key people in assigned Lodging Global Chains by delivering requested support;
- Develop close collaboration with the ODIGEO Connect Account Management Team and the Integrations team, in order to meet the Global Chains performance objectives as well as ensuring Content optimization, rate and availability competitiveness on ODIGEO sites;
- Secure additional inventory over high demand periods to satisfy customers’ needs;
- Secure promotional offers to support the brands’ merchandising and marketing efforts;
- Execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and strategic objectives);
- Execute the assigned tasks to enable action plans with Headquarters of every Global Chain based on insights from data analysis to optimize their portfolio performance in ODIGEO sites;
- Ensure fluent communication with partners via email, phone & webinar;
- Ensure back office coverage while the rest of the Global Chains Team is travelling;
- Provide ongoing input to the Head of Strategic Partners;
Required Skills & Experience:
- Hospitality Management degree or Hospitality background;
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines in a fast-paced team environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills: Team player, emphatic and relationship builder. Action-oriented, results-focused and metrics-driven;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish are a must. Any other European languages are very welcome;
- Yield and revenue management knowledge and analytical skills;
- Good motivational skills and appetite for learning;
- IT skills: Channel Managers and Connectivity knowledge and Proficiency with CRM tools. Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to travel 20% of the time.
What do we offer?
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription of Safari Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holiday +2 extra days off, etc.).
- Personal career path programs.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- Special discounts in local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- … And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.