eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for a Lodging Strategic Partnerships Manager to cover a Maternity Leave and join us to boost the biggest European Online Travel Agency’s leading position in the Lodging & Vacation Packages. Your will be responsible for growing Odigeo Lodging portfolio of online accommodations by contracting the assigned Global & Regional Hotel Chains. You will succeed at on-boarding new Global & Regional key hotel chains to be part of Odigeo Connect Dynamic Package Agreement by negotiating successfully in a constructive and collaborative manner.
Right after on-boarding, you will manage the existing relationship with your assigned Lodging Global & Regional Key Chains Partners as well as for helping them to maximize their marketing and distribution potential through Odigeo websites. You will oversee the relationships of Odigeo with its most important Lodging clients, the Global & Regional Key Chains.
- The Strategic Partnerships Manager will work closely with Hotel Chain Headquarters to: Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives;
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key people in assigned Lodging Chains by delivering superior consulting services and capturing marketing and sales opportunities;
- Develop close collaboration with the Odigeo Connect Account Management Team, in order to meet the Global Chains performance objectives as well as ensuring
- Content optimization, rate and availability competitiveness on Odigeo sites;
- Secure additional inventory over high demand periods to satisfy customers’ needs;
- Secure promotional offers to support the brands’ merchandising and marketing efforts;
- Execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and strategic objectives);
- Develop & drive sound action plans with Headquarters of every Chain based on insights from data analysis to optimize their portfolio performance in Odigeo sites;
- Ensure fluent communication with assigned partners via email, phone, webinar, visits and trade show attendance;
- Organize and attend Face to face Quarterly Business Review with each assigned Chain;
- To actively participate in the Technological progression of the company by proposing new implementations and/or test new tools.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Hospitality Management degree or Hospitality background;
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines in a fast-paced team environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills: Team player, empathic and relationship builder. Action-oriented, results-focused and metrics-driven;
- Ability to generate ideas and multi-task effectively;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Any other European languages are very welcome;
- Yield and revenue management knowledge and analytical skills;
- Good motivational skills and appetite for learning;
- Salesforce CRM advanced user;
- IT skills: Channel Managers & Connectivity knowledge and Proficiency with CRM tools. Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to travel 33% of the time.