eDreams ODIGEO is the largest online distributor of flights in the world (measured in terms of sales) and one of Europe’s largest e-commerce businesses. Under its five brands (eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink and liligo), it offers the best deals on regularly-scheduled flights, charters, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rentals, vacation packages, travel insurance and stays of varying length to more than 16 million customers all over the world. Present in forty-four countries, the company employs more than 1,700 professionals.
We are looing for a Strategic Partnership Manager to join our team based in Barcelona in a temporary contract (maternity leave coverage). You will be reporting to the Head of Lodging Strategic Partners, and be responsible for growing Odigeo Lodging portfolio of online accommodations by contracting the assigned Hotel Chains.
Key responsibilities :
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key people in assigned Lodging Global Chains by delivering superior consulting services and capturing marketing and sales opportunities.
- Develop close collaboration with the Odigeo Connect Account Management Team, in order to meet the Global Chains performance objectives as well as ensuring Content optimization, rate and availability competitiveness on Odigeo sites.
- Secure additional inventory over high demand periods to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Secure promotional offers to support the brands’ merchandising and marketing efforts.
- Execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and strategic objectives).
- Develop & drive sound action plans with Headquarters of every Global Chain based on insights from data analysis to optimize their portfolio performance in Odigeo sites.
- Ensure fluent communication with assigned partners via email, phone, webinar, visits and trade show attendance.
- Organize and attend Face to face Quarterly Business Review with each assigned Global Chain.
- Provide ongoing input to the Head of Strategic Partners.
- To actively participate in the Technological progression of the company by proposing new implementations and/or test new tools.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Hospitality Management degree or Hospitality background.
- Good negotiation skills. Demonstrated ability to negotiate, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Team player, empathic and relationship builder. Action-oriented, results-focused and metrics-driven
- Ability to generate ideas and multi-task effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are essential. Any other European languages are very welcome.
- Yield and revenue management knowledge and analytical skills.
- Good motivational skills and appetite for learning
- IT skills: Channel Managers & Connectivity knowledge and Proficiency with CRM tools. Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 28 days of holiday in 2021 +2 extra days off in Christmas, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on all your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit, water, breakfast alternatives for all (with many types of milk, teas, chocolate, etc.) and a significant GymForLess discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts in other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.