eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for Lodging Sales Specialists whose mission will be acting as key players in our Lodging Inventory team by helping to build and grow our supplier portfolio of online accommodations.
You will be responsible of targeting new independent hotels in strategic markets and negotianting in a constructive, consultative, and collaborative manner their on-boarding to our ODIGEO Connect platform.
- Cold calling and influencing accommodation providers to add their establishment to the Odigeo Connect Platform via email & telephone (travelling might be required).
- Be the permanent contact person for your designated source lodging portfolio until they are fully online and bookable.
- Gather market and customer information and creating a database in our Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce).
- Once contracted, provide these applicants accurate, efficient, prompt service, including extranet training, and/or ensure the connection to their channel manager.
- Create a friendly, helpful relationship with the lodging provider.
- Ensure top quality of the descriptions, pictures and general information of the online bookable establishments. Explain Odigeo requirements and philosophy and transmit enthusiasm, confidence and credibility to our partners.
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Attend team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent sales & negotiation skills; ability to influence confidently by phone and email.
- Business acumen and commercial skills.
- Ability to work alone without direct supervision (demonstrate a high level of autonomy).
- Goals & customer oriented.
- Organised and quick.
- Fluent level of English required. Spanish or Italian would be a plus;
- Proficient with productivity tools: Outlook, EXCEL, Word, Gmail, Internet navigation.
- Sales: Skilled in a sales and/or in a call centre with a commercial background.
- Client Relationship Management: Establishes and builds healthy working relationships with partners and colleagues.
- IT Literate: Strong familiarity with computers, internet, email.