eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for a Lodging Sales Senior Contractor to join our Lodging team based in Barcelona. Reporting to the Head of Sales Lodging you will be a key player helping the Lodging team to build and grow its supplier portfolio of online accommodations, by contracting targeted hotels in strategic markets. You will succeed at signing new independent hotels to be part of Odigeo Connect Dynamic Package Agreement by negotiating successfully in a constructive, consultative, and collaborative manner.
- Cold calling and influencing accommodation providers to add their establishment to the Odigeo Connect Platform via email & telephone (travelling might be required).
- Be the permanent contact person for your designated source lodging portfolio until they are fully signed
- Gather market and customer information and creating a database in our Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce).
- Create a friendly, helpful relationship with the lodging provider.
- Explain Odigeo requirements and philosophy and transmit enthusiasm, confidence and credibility to our partners.
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Weekly one to ones with your team members to ensure support & guidelines to them.
- Regular meetings with your peers (Sales Senior Contractors) to share best practices across the Lodging Sales Team.
- Provide support to Head of Sales Lodging by regularly updating on performance, blockers and actions to reach Odigeo Target.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English plus one of the following: Spanish, Portuguese, native English, Turkish, Greek, German, French and Italian.
- Excellent sales & negotiation skills; ability to influence confidently by phone and email.
- Hospitality or OTA knowledge are big plus
- People oriented: Communication skills, flexibility, active listening and empathy.
- Self-motivation and teamwork
- Business acumen and commercial skills.
- Ability to work alone without direct supervision (demonstrate a high level of autonomy).
- Goals & customer oriented.
- Proficient with productivity tools: MS. Office Package and Gmail (Gdocs, Gcalendar, Hangout, etc…), Salesforce, Internet navigation.
- Skilled in a sales and/or in a call center with a commercial background.
- Client Relationship Management: Establishes and builds healthy working relationships with partners and colleagues.
- IT Literate: Strong familiarity with computers, internet, email.
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 28 days of holiday in 2021 +2 extra days off in Christmas, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on all your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit, water, breakfast alternatives for all (with many types of milk, teas, chocolate, etc.) and a significant GymForLess discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts in other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.