eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 46 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking to welcome a Lodging Sales Intern to our new Lodging Inventory Bedbank OdigeoConnect which is a fast paced and growing area, where you can learn a lot and also help us increase the leading position of the company in Lodging & Vacation Packages. The intern will report directly to the Head of Lodging Sales.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Communication by phone and email with hoteliers and try influencing them to add their establishments to the Odigeo Connect Platform.
- Be the permanent contact person for your designated source lodging portfolio until they are fully online and bookable.
- Ensure top quality of the descriptions, pictures and general information of the online bookable establishments.
- Explain Odigeo requirements and philosophy and transmit enthusiasm, confidence and credibility to our partners.
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Assist Sales Team where needed.
Attend global team meeting on strategy and trend and present summary to Sales team adapting the message to this specific team
Assist in building a report to align the business priorities with target
Analyse and present weekly in team meeting the key success of the team in terms of revenue generated
- Do market research on assigned market and share with team in weekly meeting
- Bachelor or Masters Degree student – Being eligible for an internship agreement is a MUST.
- Multilingual profile: fluent in English + any other European language
- Experience in front office is a plus.
- Good sales skills.
- Organized-the ideal candidate will handle a large volume of data and many different software programs.
- Computer savvy: comfortable with MS Office package and Gmail (Gdocs, Gcalendar, Gsites).
- Self-motivation and teamwork are expected.