eDeDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular and charter flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for a new member to join our Lodging Operations Team based in Barcelona city center, Spain. We are a young and dynamic company looking for someone who is service oriented, has a passion for travel, is self-driven and looks to challenge him/herself to help building a strong relation with our partners.
Main responsibilities (included but not limited to):
• Communication by phone and email with hoteliers and agencies to be their problem solver;
• Provide a two side service answering any request in a timely and efficient manner;
• Deliver internal support to other areas in the inventory team;
• Resolve following established policies and procedures, and applying out-of-the-box thinking when anything established is not enough;
• Provide accurate feedback in order to help generating insight on his team to improve operational efficiency;
• Contribute building operational documentation;
• Proactively take action on prevention tasks to contribute to enhancing the customer experience;
• Provide support on specific commercial campaigns;
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Tourism studies or previous experience in the industry;
• Experience in front office or customer service positions;
• Proficiency level of ENGLISH + native FRENCH and/or ITALIAN.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Client focused and empathetic;
• Ability to adapt fast to continuous changes;
• Organized- will handle a large volume of data and many different software;
• Computer savvy: comfortable with Google tools (Gdocs, Gcalendar, Gsites) and CRM;
• Self motivation and teamwork are expected.
• Please note this position requires working during the weekends.