eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a Lodging Market Specialist that will be reporting to the Area Manager of Account Management Lodging, and joining our team based in Barcelona.
This role is the baseline of the Account Management team which is to ensure that eDreams ODIGEO customers always find the most suitable hotel for their dream trip in current and future key destinations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned area accounts by delivering superior consulting services and capturing marketing and sales opportunities.
- Coordinate the involvement of hotel personnel and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Optimize content, rate and availability competitiveness on Odigeo site to maximize customer conversion
- Secure additional inventory over high demand periods to satisfy customers’ needs
- Secure promotional offers to support the brands’ merchandising and marketing efforts
- Educate hotel partners on the self-service features available on our Extranet
- Execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives)
- Build Quarterly Destination Strategy with the Head of Account Management.
- Elaborate Common Action Plan with key potential/revenue establishments.
- Develop & drive sound recommendations/action plans based on insights from data analysis to optimize key establishments’ performance in the market place.
- Ensure fluent communication with key partners via email, phone, webinar, market visits.
- Provide ongoing input to the Head of Account Manager for developing effective and scalable solutions to improve process efficiencies.
- To actively participate in the Technological progression of the company by proposing new implementations and/or test new tools.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Hospitality Management degree or Hospitality background.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Team player, empathic and relationship builder. Action-oriented, results-focused and metrics-driven
- Good attention to detail, organizational and time management skills.
- Proven follow-up/persistence when facing challenging situations
- Ability to generate ideas and multi-task effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French, Spanish and English.
- Yield and revenue management knowledge and analytical skills.
- Good negotiation skills. Demonstrated ability to negotiate, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines in a fast-paced team environment.
- Good motivational skills and appetite for learning
- IT skills: Channel Managers knowledge and Proficiency with CRM tools. Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 28 days of holiday in 2021 +2 extra days off in Christmas, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on all your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit, water, breakfast alternatives for all (with many types of milk, teas, chocolate, etc.) and a significant GymForLess discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts in other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.