eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
This role is the baseline of the Account Management team which is to ensure that eDreams ODIGEO customers always find the most suitable hotel for their dream trip in current and future key destinations.
You will be responsible for the improvement of the partner’s availability and supply in order to support the company in meeting the demands of the visitors on ODIGEO websites (eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink and Liligo) as well as our revenue and strategic goals.
- The Market Specialist will work closely with hotel partners to:
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives;
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned area accounts by delivering superior consulting services and capturing marketing and sales opportunities;
- Coordinate the involvement of hotel personnel and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations;
- Optimize content, rate and availability competitiveness on ODIGEO site to maximize customer conversion; Secure additional inventory over high demand periods to satisfy customers’ needs;
- Secure promotional offers to support the brands’ merchandising and marketing efforts; Educate hotel partners on the self-service features available on our Extranet;
- Execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives);
- Build Quarterly Destination Strategy with the Head of Account Management;
- Elaborate Common Action Plan with key potential/revenue establishments;
- Develop & drive sound recommendations/action plans based on insights from data analysis to optimize key establishments’ performance in the market place;
- Ensure fluent communication with key partners via email, phone, webinar, market visits.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in a commercial role;
- Hospitality Management degree or Hospitality background;
- Strong interpersonal skills: Team player, empathic and relationship builder.
- Action-oriented, results-focused and metrics-driven;
- Good attention to detail, organizational and time management skills;
- Proven follow-up/persistence when facing challenging situations;
- Ability to generate ideas and multi-task effectively;
- Advanced level of English. Other languages will be highly valued.
- Yield and revenue management knowledge and analytical skills;
- Good negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines in a fast-paced team environment;
- Good motivational skills and appetite for learning;
- IT skills: Channel Managers knowledge and Proficiency with CRM tools. Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.