eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
The candidate will form part of the ODIGEO Media Services team in a strong growth environment. Reporting to the Head of Media Services in Spain, the Key Account Manager will be in charge of business development and creation of new accounts on the Spanish market by executing the strategies outlined by the company with a specific focus on the Airlines industry
- Build commercial relationships with Partners in the online and offline space in your market with a view to growing eDreams ODIGEO brand awareness and booking volumes.
- Account Management for a set of clients portfolio (prospecting, negotiation, plan, and implementation and reporting)
- Negotiation of adhoc budgets for all Odigeo Brands of the assigned accounts.
- Identify and develop clients portfolio, whether from tourism sector as any other business interested in promoting their products, including offer, pricing and operational implications.
- Establish and maintain contact with both advertisers and any of the intermediaries in this sector, advertising agencies and media centers, among others.
- Create new promotional concepts using existing assets and, where applicable, drive the development of new functionalities to enhance the promotional capabilities of the eDreams ODIGEO brands.
- Face to face meetings with the Media advertising agencies and direct clients
- Attend the most relevant travel-digital marketing events in each market.
- Be a proactive member to bring added value to the central Business Development function and the Commercial Team, contributing to tactical and strategic initiatives, new concepts and to optimizing the trading performance of the Market and the Group overall.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in the online advertising market and/or travel/airlines industry.
- University degree related to Business/Toursim and Marketing, Advertising or E-Commerce
- Native or proficiency in English
- Deep knowledge of online and traditional advertising market. It is highly appreciated to have a portfolio of clients and/or online media contacts.
- Perfect knowledge of the online advertising and Aviation market in general. This involves detailed knowledge of all of the related terminology in terms of creative, advertising and statistics, among others.
- Great understanding of the Web, from the user and publisher perspectives.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, specially MS Excel and Power Point.
- We are looking for a professional focused on sales and highly experienced in online marketing: media agencies, internet portals, direct advertisers, etc. As an individual you must be proactive, results driven and with a high level of client relationship management.
- Identifies and analyses opportunities within the advertising scope.
- Strong analytical skills: Internal and external data usage to generate opportunities
- Extensive media sales experience – Clear communication and sales pitch skills
- Able to make decisions and generate its own portfolio of clients