You will form part of the ODIGEO Media Services team in a strong growth environment. Reporting to the Head of Media Services, the Key Account Manager will be in charge of business development and creation of new accounts in the Italian market by executing the strategies outlined by the company with a specific focus on the Airlines industry.
What you will do:
- Business Development
- Build commercial relationships with Partners in the online and offline space in your market with a view of growing eDreams ODIGEO brand awareness and booking volumes.
- Negotiation of adhoc budgets for all ODIGEO Brands of the assigned airline accounts, outside of the commercial contracts, at both the global and local level within and above the budgeted target achievement.Account Management
- Plan and Implement Marketing Funds spends i.e advertising campaigns in the best way for the company and partner alike, while achieving team KPI´s.
- Create new promotional concepts using existing assets and, where applicable, drive the development of new functionalities to enhance the promotional capabilities of the eDreams ODIGEO brands.
- Create customized proposals adapted to the partner needs.
- Maintain and grow the client portfolio establishing long-term relations which can increase customers’ investment in ODIGEO’s brands.
- Monitoring performance of all campaigns.
- Provide partners will timeously and accurate reporting as well insights to further develop their campaigns.
- Assist HOA to increase YoY contract value of the assigned airline accounts.
- Setup frequent face 2 face airline meetings following the framework and content quality
- Attend the most relevant travel-digital marketing events in each market.
- Be a proactive member to bring added value to the central Business Development function and the Commercial Team, contributing to tactical and strategic initiatives, new concepts and to optimizing the trading performance of the Market and the Group overall.
- Minimum 3 years of account management experience either in the online advertising market or Airline industry.
- High-level understanding of any Advertising technologies (such as DFP, ADX) including programmatic media (DBM or any other programmatic buy/sell side technologies and buying models).
- Perfect knowledge of the different ad models: CPC, CPM, CPA, etc.
- Ability to analyse and draw meaningful and actionable insights from data.
- As an individual you must be proactive, results driven and with a high level of client relationship management.
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- A self-starter who takes plenty of initiative.
- University degree related to Business/Tourism and Marketing, Advertising or E-Commerce or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Spanish and English.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
What do we offer?
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- A work environment that promotes continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- A free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Personal career path programs.
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holidays +2 extra days off, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & a flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit and coffee for all (with many types of milk alternatives) and a significant Andjoy discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts at other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- … And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun, and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.