eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
The Junior Trade Analyst will be part of the Finance team bringing analytical review related to Trade transactions and assuring the correct accountancy of all of them.
Main job Responsibilities are to:
- Extract/analyse data of different products/customers/suppliers.
- Enhance data analytics to enable greater insight. Analysis of financial discrepancies related to System conciliations.
- Validate data before the accountancy. Check integrity of the data.
- Investigate & understand complex accounting processes and their impact on the P&L.
- Review monthly closing BS and P&L by dimensions (market, channel, third parties, product).
Desired skills and experience:
- Deep accounting Technical Knowledge
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in accounting and analysis.
- Very Fluent English and Spanish.
- Advanced Excel is a must.
- Attention to detail. Used to work under pressure.
- Hyperion (desirable).