eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for a Junior Revenue Analyst. The Analyst will report to the Revenue Manager and play a pivotal role in the transformation of the company, driving revenues on a daily basis. By joining a growing and dynamic team within a global company like eDreams ODIGEO, the candidate will also gain deep knowledge of the Travel industry and of Pricing methodologies and tools.
Main responsibilities (included but not limited):
- Drive sales and revenue across brands and countries for the products within the Revenue area (Flight, Flight + Hotel Packages, Insurance, Bags, Service Options,…) by designing and implementing relevant pricing actions in accordance with the strategy,
- Coordinate with Product, Countries, Suppliers, Marketing and Finance teams,
- Engage in the improvement of KPIs, methods of pricing and tools for the products,
- Build deep knowledge of the product, clients and competitive environment to drive pro-active actions and help develop the overall strategy,
- Ensure performance reporting and data quality.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience: Not necessary, but 1 or 2 years of experience in revenue management are a plus,
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, etc.),
- Strong analytical skills, fast-learner, with high attention to detail and focused on results and productivity,
- Advanced Office skills. First-hand experience with analytical tools appreciated,
- A self-starter and team player, who also enjoys to have fun!
- Fluent both in English and Spanish.
- What do we offer?
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- A work environment that promotes continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- A free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Personal career path programs.
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holidays +2 extra days off, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & a flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit and coffee for all (with many types of milk alternatives) and a significant Andjoy discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts at other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- … And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun, and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.