eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for a Junior Accountant to be part of the Non – Trade Finance Team. The accountant takes care of Subsidiaries of eDreams and will work to ensure the correct accounting of the transaction. This position will ensure an accurate accounting process and correct journal registration.
- Coordinate with eDreams subsidiaries to guarantee results and information,
- Review monthly countable closing and prepare the reporting,
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options,
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports,
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents,
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information,
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements,
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations,
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Desired skills and experience:
- Accounting Technical Knowledge
- Minimum 6 months – 1 year experience
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Office Suites Advanced User.
- Attention to detail. Used to work under pressure.