eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for a Market Manager to join our ambitious International Team and actively contribute to growing eDreams ODIGEO outside of the core European markets and expand geographically our business (North America, Latin America, MEA and APAC). Growing the existing International markets is one of the key company objectives and the team has set ambitious targets this year.
Your main mission is to drive the business development of the region. Reporting to the Director International, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic & multi-cultural team. If you are passionate to make things happen, grow new business opportunities and feel addressed by the role described below, we will be happy to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Develop an ambitious go-to-market strategy for the region inline with business priorities: understanding the travel landscape and prioritizing the markets the business should target
- Stay abreast of trends by benchmarking local travel competitors
- Work hand-in-hand with operational, marketing and product teams to define budget and deliver against it
- Optimize the P&L of the websites in the region (from visits to profitability)
- Identify gaps and customer needs to ensure a strong value proposition for our customers from the region
- Build business cases to influence prioritization of projects with functional teams
- Represent the region and proactively communicate the needs of the customer across company
- Understanding & ensuring full country legal compliance
- 3+ years of experience as market manager (or equivalent)
- Self starter who takes initiative to drive growth
- Strong quantitative analytical skills to develop recommendations & analysis
- Proven experience in optimizing the full P&L
- Good understanding of the OTA and competitive landscapes
- Ability to leverage data (incl. Performance, market, competitors) and transform it into an action plan
- Good work prioritization skills to remain strongly focused on achieving ambitious team targets
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast growth and cross functional environment
- A problem solver who uses data to quickly prioritize work for alignment with business strategy
- Proven experience to effectively manage cross functional projects
- Ability to communicate clearly and influence other teams across the organization with data driven observations
- Fluent in English (Spanish is a plus)
- Knowledge or experience on the North American ecommerce market is plus
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.