Are you ready to shape the future of travel by working at one of the world’s largest online travel companies? At eDreams ODIGEO you will have a real impact, combining more than 600 airlines and 100.000 flights worldwide every day into billions of potential combinations and helping our users find the very best travel deals.
Our mission is to help customers reach their destination by offering millions of combinations in real time of different products like flights, trains and hotels to travel worldwide, and find the best travel deals by using technology and data.
Are the topics below in your list of interests? If yes, this might be a good opportunity.
Angular, React or Vue? GraphQL? Redux, Relay Modern, Apollo?
Web page performance optimization at scale? HTTP/2? Network latency vs bandwidth? Time-to-first-byte? AMP? CDNs? Progressive or Adaptive?
SEO and isomorphic/universal applications?
Unit and functional testing? Browser automation?
- Drive the technical evolution of our frontend architecture
- Collaborate with multiple frontend teams (60+ developers)
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements. Help business and product in scoping and phasing functional solutions
- Mentor lead and senior engineers in technical matters
- Software coding, design patterns, architecture and performance engineering
- Excellent communication skills, with technical and non-technical people
- Assertiveness and influencing: able to get your point across and challenge those of others in a calm and positive manner
- Expert knowledge in common frontend technologies, such as AJAX and REST
- Experience with common JS tools (e.g., npm, babel, etc.)
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience in big multi-language/country ecommerce native apps
- Experience in the travel sector
- Basic Java knowledge
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Personal career path programs.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.