Are you ready to shape the future of travel by working at one of the world’s largest online travel companies? At eDreams ODIGEO you will have a real impact, combining more than 600 airlines and 100.000 flights worldwide every day into billions of potential combinations and helping our users find the very best travel deals.
Our mission is to help customers reach their destination by offering millions of combinations in real time of different products like flights, trains and hotels to travel worldwide, and find the best travel deals by using technology and data.
Our mission is to build a disruptive subscription program that allows customers to access discounted, competitive fares and to a set of other additional perks by becoming members. The Prime project is unique in the OTA space and its innovative proposition is also one of the pillars of eDreams Odigeo transformation that aims to accelerate on price transparency and on changing the acquisition traffic mix, while getting closer to our customers.
As a Senior Frontend Software Engineer, you will work in the main acquisition tool of the company, taking the responsibility of building a unique program that customers truly love and that will revolutionize the way customers decide where to buy travel.
You will be in charge of building and evolving the search domain microservices platform which powers more than 80 millions searches every day. You will concurrently obtain the best offers from the airlines and combine them to build the best deal and offer it to the customer in instant real time.
We set the path. Shape with us the way people travel.
At eDreams ODIGEO, we believe in full end to end ownership of results and empower our teams to develop solutions that benefit both the customer and our business, iterating fast to continuously learn and improve. We are a fully agile organization, and our product development teams use Kanban practices to deliver business value continuously.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Software Engineer to join our Infinity Changers team
You will work with a top notch tech stack, including:
– ES6 code
– Frameworks like Backbone
– Style Sheet preprocessors like SASS
– Testing frameworks and libraries like Mocha, Chai, Underscore
– Automatic Functional Testing (Selenium + Cucumber + NodeJS)
– Packages and task runners like WebPack, Babel, Grunt, NPM
– If you join our high talented team you’ll contribute on extending the perks, increasing the value of the Prime program for our customers, expanding to more markets, and creating a memorable and personalized experience for Prime members.
– Be part of a young multidisciplinary team where everyone can speak up with new ideas, take initiative and be a self-starter.
– Take advantage of your data driven capabilities and use your design pattern skills to solve problems.
– Be enthusiastic and come up with creative options to deliver solutions.
– Use your knowledge of Cloud and of Continuous Delivery environments to help you deliver value quickly.
– Seek out opportunities to learn, share and grow continuously.
– We work in English so you will need good technical English level.
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Personal career path programs.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.