eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18,5 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
The successful candidate will form part of eDreams ODIGEO HR team operating in an environment focused on driving change and transformation across the business. Reporting to the Head of HR – International, the Cornerstone Implementation Consultant will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the HR Information System, ensuring we are able to drive efficiencies across HR processes and maintain and provide adequate analysis to business owners.
Main Job Resposibilities:
- The continued implementation of the HR system, ensuring alignment with HR processes and maximising value that can be added by the HR system. Covering all processes from Core HR data, Performance, Talent Acquisition, e-Learning, Compensation, Succession and Reporting.
- Ownership of continuous improvement/optimisation and testing of the HR system. Staying aware of new features of CSOD and the market and petitioning the provider to add new features as required.
- Maintenance of policies and security roles of all users across the organisation.
- Managing reporting functionality to ensure with HRBPs that we provide data and reports to end users as required. Ensuring all reporting is managed to a high level of quality and accuracy.
- Delivering daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly system housekeeping routines.
- Collaborating on HR technical projects linking the HR system to any other source eg. Intranet and Career Portal as required.
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience working with and implementing HR Systems and data management processes.
- Previous experience or Cornerstone Systems Administration and Advanced Excel skills are essential.
- You will be pragmatic and proactive with a genuine interest in HR systems and driving HR efficiencies.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and communication skills are required.
- Reliability in handling confidential information and material.
- You must possess excellent attention to detail and the ability to deal well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Proficient in English to a high level
- Knowledge of technology solutions and packaged/cloud based applications.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation best practices.
- Familiarity with Google Applications to validate application requirements.
- Familiarity with UX principles and drive to improve the user experience.