The HR Operations manager is responsible to lead and manage the HR Operation and administration team, as also supporting the design, development and implementation of organization-wide new initiatives related to HR administration and HR operational programs, policies and procedures.
- HR Administration and employee queries: Oversees the HR Administration team managing the team providing responses to inquiries. Prepares periodic statistics HR administration usage and trends. Serves as primary HR contact for coordinating HR responses. Maintains standard responses for common recurring information requests, and coordinates with specialist HR colleagues as required.
- Policies and Procedures: Maintains comprehensive library of global HR policies and procedures. Designs, develops, and implements new/updated policies and procedures as necessary. Develops, maintains, and issues local employee handbooks where appropriate.
- HR Recordkeeping: Leads the HR administration department in developing and managing processes related to recordkeeping. Conducts periodic audits to verify that core documents (e.g., employment agreements, immigration documents, etc.) are properly maintained. Develops and recommends processes and solutions for maintaining key documents in an orderly and automated way.
- Payroll & tax Management: leads and manages the payroll activity ensuring that compensation is administered according to all company and employment law maintaining and applying internal control standards. Audits and implementing best practices for payroll processing accuracy, tax payments, social security management, automated workflows etc. Leads the selection, implementation and management of 3rd party relationships;
- Labor Relations: provides initial guidance on complex labor relations issues. Is aware of employment law and collective bargaining changes and integrates these into policies, procedures and all operations as required.
- HR Reporting:Supports the department in preparing recurring HR statistics and reporting, such as headcount and turnover reporting, recruiting metrics, etc.
- Immigration: Manages the relationship with immigration lawyers and bureaus and supervises the HR Assistants providing day-to-day immigration support. Resolves escalated immigration issues where necessary.
- HRIS: Partners with and supports the HRIS Manager on Workday-related projects and processes.
- Other: Participates in other HR projects as needed.
- Bachelor degree in business, HR or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in HR analysis and reporting, Payroll and HR operations.
- Experience in team management.
- Business and Customer service oriented.
- Ability to work independently with general direction.
- Demonstrates proactive enthusiasm for solving problems and adding value to the company.
- Strong system aptitude required.
- Maintains a current level of professional knowledge.
- Strong communication skills including presentation, facilitation and written
- Strong problem solving and persuasion skills
- Superior ability to influence executives and senior managers
- Advanced project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results in a timely manner
The HR Operations Manager has regular and on-going interaction with multiple internal stakeholders. Internal stakeholders include the HR team, HR centers of excellence (Talent and Development, Learning and Development, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Benefits, HR Business partners etc…), other functional leaders (e.g. Legal, Procurement, Information Technology, etc.) and business leaders …
What do we offer?
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription of Safari Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holiday +2 extra days off, etc.).
- Personal career path programs.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- Special discounts in local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now