eDreams ODIGEO, Europe’s largest Online Travel Agency, is now looking for a HR & Facilities Specialist to join our team!
The successful candidate will form part of the eDreams ODIGEO HR team, operating in an environment focused on driving change and transformation across the business. You will be comfortable in a stand-alone role providing support to a small Milan-based office with a staff of approx. 20 people. The purpose of this role is to provide effective day to day HR/Facilities administrative support under the guidance of the Head of HR – International based in the Barcelona HQ.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage local recruitment needs with full collaboration with the centralised Talent Acquisition team.
- Maintain HR admin system and records, including management and filing of personnel records, data entry of personal details, holidays and sickness in accordance with data protection requirements.
- Maintain up to date and accurate electronic and hard filing systems.
- Produce reports for central HR on a monthly basis and as required for adhoc purposes.
- Coordinate with payroll and benefits providers to ensure a smooth service is provided to employees.
- Administration of full recruitment service in conjunction with Barcelona team: monitor email applications, arrange interview assessment centres and inductions, maintain accurate recruitment and cost records, conduct reference and eligibility to work checks.
- Produce relevant documents for full employee life-cycle from starters to leavers including references, contracts, contract amendments and leaver letters in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Provide support to Head of HR – International on various projects with exposure to various areas of employee relations
Office Administration / Facilities Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain company stationery stocks and resources
- Responsible for internal and external flow of post
- Ensure general tidiness of the office – ensure meeting rooms are fully equipped and ready for daily use
- Answering or redirecting general inquiries emails and phone calls
- Own the relationship with internal and external facilities suppliers and building management
- Raise purchase orders and monitor facilities costs under supervision of the Head of HR – International
- Assist with H&S processes conduct workstation assessments and necessary monitoring of H&S policy and procedure
- Support the local team as required
All other reasonable duties as assigned
- Tech recruitment background
- Previous HR administration experience or working towards an HR qualification
- Good computer skills: Email, Internet and MS Office packages – word and excel
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and use initiative
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, fluency in English is essential
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Trustworthy and ability to handle personal and sensitive information
- Ability to work unsupervised