eDreams ODIGEO (www.edreamsodigeo.com) is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. eDreams ODIGEO and each of its five leading brands – Opodo, eDreams, Go Voyages, Travellink and Liligo – have been instrumental in ushering in a new era of travel booking. With a presence in 46 markets, we are Europe’s largest flight retailer, serving over 18 million customers last year. Our customers can access the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value.
We need energetic and reliable professionals to join us as a Group Customer Service Operations Lead. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing remote operations teams across our outsourced global delivery centers. Your role is to take full ownership and accountability for delivery center front office performance across voice, chat, and email ensuring KPIs are achieved, agent performance is maximized, and the optimal customer experience is maintained.
- Help support and manage outsource operations for various offline tasks including claims, complaints, postal letters, customer review websites and forums, social media, reception desks, and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Prepare and present daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational performance management reports.
- Participate in quarterly business review sessions with top management and delivery centers.
- Work with delivery center team leaders to understand the team and agent under performance challenges and work together to remedy.
- Communicate issues identified to the Manager to minimise operational failures.
- Take full accountability for First Contact Resolution.
- Prepare, modify, and enhance training content, local work instructions, agent scripts, processes, and procedures as required.
- Work cross functionally with other teams including quality, training, WFM, and reporting to understand the voice-of-the customer, recommend continuous improvements, and drive change.
- Ensure updates are properly shared, communicated, understood, and cascaded down to agents and team leaders.
- Understand the voice-of-the customer and recommend process, procedure, and training improvements.
- Participate in QBR sessions reviewing previous quarter results and agree on new quarter targets and action plans.
- Conduct professional interaction across all levels of the business up to CEO level using the appropriate communication style, language and tone to suit the audience.
- Perform regular, approved site visits and identify points of failure. Provide solutions.
- Manage financial risks and recovery of monies from including, but not limited to ADM, WO and Fraud.
- Challenge existing processes and proactively contribute to the development of the overall customer experience including development/improvement of systems and procedures.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Ability to effectively lead and manage remote teams.
- Ability to easily understand technical challenges and translate them into functional and/or technical requirements and discuss with IT and product teams.
- Ability to effectively communicate targets, new products and/or procedures.
- Passion for continuous improvement – obsessed with looking for new improvement opportunities to help the team achieve their goals.
- Ability to effectively escalate issues to cross-functional teams and explain weekly performance metrics and improvement suggestions.
- Understands how to read and interpret KPI performance reports.
- Knowledge and understanding of working with an external service provider.
- Strong understanding about resource planning, forecasting, scheduling, and schedule adherence.
- Familiar with basic customer service/ sales metrics including conversion rate, average handling time, contact ratio, contact reason codes, attach rate, and revenue margin.
- Experience in a Travel based company with a good knowledge of travel business.
- Excellent communication skills in English and given language as appropriate.
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status