eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 18 million customers per year across 46 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with over 665 airlines and has partnerships with 130. The brand offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
We are looking for an energetic and reliable professional to join us as a Group CS Training Specialist responsible for defining, managing, and continuously improving our global training program including tools, content, learning aids, and learning documentation. In this role you will work closely with cross-functional partners, create training plans and content, deliver and co-facilitate trainings, and make frequent visits to our global delivery centers.
- Assess training needs across all functions including Sales, Services, Back Office Offline.
- Design, deliver and evaluate training for both technical and soft skills.
- Provide development and learning opportunities across the business and innovative solutions.
- Work in partnership with Operational Leaders to implement a continuous improvement culture and methodology.
- Ensure all Training material is fully documented, authorized by the Client and version controlled.
- Conduct regular Knowledge Tests as certified by the Client, analyze results and implement improvement initiatives.
- Facilitate workshops and development sessions as required.
- Develop an enabled and empowered workforce with the customer at the heart of every interaction.
- Motivate self to keep up to date with knowledge of our products, pricing, promotions and procedures.
- Implement effective communication procedures and tools to keep workforce up to date with changes and initiatives across the business.
- Ensure adherence to process policy and procedures.
- Interact with the client to optimize service delivery.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years call center industry experience of which 1 should be in the travel sector.
- Minimum of 2 years training environment and/or course curriculum development role.
- Must have a high level working understanding of recruiting, talent retention, training, quality, workforce management, reporting, process management, tooling, systems, and contract management.
- Professional training certification desirable but not essential.
- Excellent and polished written and oral communication skills in English is a MUST. Any other European languages are very welcome
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning techniques, best practices in training design and delivery, blended learning methodologies and industry best practices.
- Minimum 1 year experience using Amadeus or other GDS system.
- Demonstrated knowledge of E-learning content creation (video editing, interactive training material, etc…).
- Demonstrated knowledge using training LMS systems.
- Ability to coach and motivate others.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple objectives with little to no direct supervision.
- Ability to be proficient in technical writing for the development of procedures and training manuals.
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.