eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
The Customer Services Reporting Analyst will be responsible for identifying and meeting accurately the reporting needs of the Customer Services organization, providing insight on the performance and evolution of the different activities and markets in which we operate. This role will carry out operational analysis to support fact-based decision making, specializing in the Voice of the Customer analysis, considering all possible contact and feedback channels to obtain an accurate representation of our customers’ satisfaction and a solid understanding of its main drivers.
- Delivery of accurate and consistent reporting and analysis requests from Customer Services management and other key roles in the organization,
- Support the identification and standardization of reporting needs across BPOs and Central Team,
- Implement common metrics, comparable reporting dashboards and assess performance evolution,
- Work closely with the Voice of the Customer Reporting Manager in the Customer Services department, considering all possible sources of customer feedback, and creating a centralized data set,
- Prepare the necessary reports and dashboards to analyze the Voice of the Customer response to obtain measurable metrics and propose tangible solutions/improvements to the Customer Services Team,
- Analysis of key metrics (performance, schedules, root cause analysis, etc.) contributing to a global program to drive process improvement by providing insight based on best in class business reporting,
- Creation of presentations for management that in a clear and effective manner convey analysis and actionable initiatives and recommendations leading to fact-based decisions,
- Collaboration in specific projects related to the launching of new initiatives, new tools’ functionalities, and processes redesign, among others, taking the lead in the reporting functions,
- Additional related duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience in a Reporting and Analysis Function,
- Excellent MS Excel skills (Power Query and Power BI knowledge preferable),
- Knowledge of BI/reporting systems,
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities,
- Ability to query and crunch data comfortably to provide business insight,
- High organizational skills. Ability to conform to shifting priorities. Effective management of time,
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and customer focused,
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines,
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently,
- Understanding of Social Media and Customers communication channels,
- Languages: English required. Advanced level of a second EU language (Spanish preferable).