eDreams ODIGEO, the world’s largest online travel company in the flights sector and the largest publicly traded European e-commerce company by profitability, with more than 17 million customers in 45 countries worldwide. With five well-known brands; Opodo, GO Voyages, eDreams, Travellink and Liligo, the company offers the best deals on regular flights, charters, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rentals, holiday packages and travel insurance to its clients.
As a Group CS Quality Assurance Manager for one of the world’s largest global online travel agencies you will work together with the rest of the Quality Assurance team to ensure that the standards of quality are achieved and exceeded. Together with the team you will define, develop and maintain a quality program, and ensure that the various global delivery centres and teams are compliant with the different standards. You will continuously focus and analyse quality performance and voice of the customer feedback to detect improvement areas and customer pain points and work collectively with the rest of the department and other company stakeholders on improvements. You will work alongside the other customer service departments to continuously improve the levels of service the company delivers to its customers by leading and collaborating in cross functional projects to benchmark our service against industry best-in-class.
- Lead a central QA team responsible for leading/ managing our QA program across global delivery centers.
- Ensure CSAT and DSAT drivers are understood.
- Ensure centers identify multi-channel transaction monitoring attribute adherence.
- Ensures effective and frequent calibration sessions with delivery centers.
- Regularly updates documents as required including QA transaction monitoring forms and advises about required document changes for policies, procedures, and training content.
- Proactively identifies and proposes QA program improvements as appropriate.
- Leads, manages, and delivers assigned projects as required. (ie: implementing QA programs for new contact channels or lines of business).
- Collaborates in specific projects related to the launching of new initiatives, new tools’ functionalities and processes redesign, among others.
- Ensures the team performs data analysis to understand trends and identify critical improvement points, using information from monitoring and other metrics (Write Offs, NPS, CSAT, First Contact Resolution, etc.).
- Prepares and analyses internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Participates in QBRs and weekly operational reviews.
- On board new delivery centers as required.
- Provides on-site operational support across delivery centers as required.
- Provide reports and analysis to management detailing the QA programs global performance.
- Conduct quality monitoring tasks: agent listening and scoring, calibration, insight for performance feedback
- Actively lead and train members of the Quality Assurance team to provide outstanding service.
- Provide team members with constructive feedback that includes praise and discipline.
- Define Quality guidelines/ programs to address identified issues and emerging business needs.
- Assist in the determination of monitoring sample size based on business needs, volumes, performance, and ongoing initiatives.
- Consistently achieve Delta KPI.
- Perform data analysis to understand trends and identify critical improvement points, using information from monitoring and other metrics (NPS, CSAT, First Contact Resolution, etc.).
- Take proactive action to monitor and put in place corrective actions.
- Participate in functional meetings providing insight on quality monitoring findings and actionable recommendations.
- Coordinate with internal and external support functions (follow-up on training initiatives, calibration sessions, etc).
- Proactively identify and propose improvements on our Quality Assurance program and in our processes and procedures to ensure a best-in-class customer experience and agent’s efficiency.
- Collaborate in specific projects related to the launching of new initiatives, new tool functionalities and process redesign, among others.
- 2-3 years of progressive experience in the field of quality assurance, quality management, reporting, or data science managing and improving service quality at a scale of 500+ agents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field or combined work experience and education.
- English required – Proficiency level.
- Expertise on leveraging data to identify and improve service quality provided in the centers.
- Proven experience improving contact resolution and customer satisfaction scores.
- Deep understanding of contact center QA best practices (with call/chat/email/text monitoring, calibrations, scoring).
- Proven success increasing individual and team performance within a contact center setting.
- Previous experience remotely working with global outsource providers is a plus.
- Previous QA experience on inbound voice, outbound voice, chat, email, and offline activities a plus.
- Expertise with basic data analysis and tools a must. Power BI and pivot tables a plus, however, must at least have the skills on Excel.
- Demonstrated knowledge about voice-of-the-customer programs, continuous improvement, coaching, and performance management.
- Strong understanding about the airline / OTA industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of Project Management helpful.
- Six Sigma, COPC knowledge helpful.
- Statistical analysis skills helpful.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, and G Suite applications required
- Secondary languages (helpful): French, Spanish, German, or Italian
What do we offer:
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance,
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.