eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
As a Group Controller intern you will work closely with all the business teams. You will be integrated to the Group Finance Function and so have a wide knowledge of the Group financial performance. You will be involved in all Group Controlling related projects with interactions with Group CFO and other senior positions. You will work closely with the different business departments of the Group to support them in terms of data information and deep analysis of trends.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting the different team members of the Group Controlling department, you will be involved in the following tasks:
- Analysis of the monthly performance and challenge with local finance teams as well as business teams
- Preparation of dashboards for the Business team (analysis of revenue margin by products, analysis of marketing costs, IT costs ect)
- Preparation of the CFO comments (report on the monthly performance of the group for the shareholders)
- Analysis of the Cash flow of the group
- You will also be involved in other specific projects such as:
- Budget planning, reforecast planning and Business plan for the group.
- Preparation of the quarterly financial communication for our investors.
- Management of ad-hoc projects (Wacc calculation, change of finance process, profitability analysis, ect.).
- Your tasks will also depend on the activity and evolution of the organization in a fast-paced environment.
- Master in Management /Master in Finance/Business School (ESADE, IE, HEC, ESSEC, London Business School, IESE, SDA Bocconi …)
- Fluent in English – any other language welcome (in particular French and/or Spanish)
- Strong knowledge in Corporate Finance and accounting.
- Previous experience: Internship in Big 4 (audit or transaction services), M&A or Controlling Department.
- Advanced analytical and financial modelling skills.
- Team player, Pro-active and enthusiastic.
- Interest in e-commerce.