Are you ready to shape the future of travel by working at one of the world’s largest online travel companies? At eDreams ODIGEO you will have a real impact, combining more than 600 airlines and 100.000 flights worldwide every day into billions of potential combinations and helping our users find the very best travel deals.
We are looking for Front End Engineers to join our brand new office in Milan. You will be in charge of building and evolving our front end platform that is used by over 18 million customers in 46 different markets and is powering 60 million searches every day.
We set the path. Shape with us the way to travel.
You will be part of an Agile multi-disciplinary team where you will influence both product and technical decisions on a day-to-day basis. At eDreams ODIGEO, we believe in full end to end ownership of results and empower our teams to drive their own decisions for the benefit of the customer and our business, iterating fast to continuously learn and improve.
You will work with a tech stack that may include:
- Frameworks like Backbone
- ES6 code
- Testing frameworks and libraries like Mocha, Chai, sinon.js
- Style Sheet preprocessors like SASS
- Automatic Functional Testing (Selenium + Cucumber + nodejs)
- Packages and task runners like webpack, babel, grunt, npm
What you will do:
- Utilize your sharp analytical and pattern design skills to tackle problems.
- Come up with creative alternatives to deliver solutions.
- Use your knowledge of Cloud and of Continuous Delivery environments to help deliver value quickly.
- Take initiative, be a self-starter and speak up with new ideas.
- Seek out opportunities to constantly learn, share and grow.
- Evolve our product with Lean thinking principles.
- Work in English every day with a talented, diverse and multicultural team.
What do we offer?
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription of O’Reilly Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holiday +2 extra days off, etc.).
- Personal career path programs.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit and coffee for all (with many types of milk alternatives) and a significant Anjoy discount!
- Special discounts in local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- … And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.