You will join us in the Customer Self Service domain, where our mission is pretty simple: bring the power back to travelers. We aim to offer customers the best postbooking services in just one click. We aim to empower travelers to quickly resolve any unexpected changes to any of their travel plans across all our platforms (desktop web, mobile web and native apps). You think it’s simple? well… It is not: in an industry that connects hundreds of airlines, millions of travel routes and thousands of hotels, managing travel bookings can be a nightmare. But we aimed for the stars and created a team that rocks and this has paid off. Our self service postbooking system has already achieved a big impact for our customers making our post booking experience the highest rated of any OTA. We will not stop until we completely transform the travel experience by helping our travelers to make informed decisions and adapt their trips as they want!
And now is the perfect time to join us. We are growing very rapidly out of the pandemic and are investing heavily in our Technology organisation. When you join us, you will have the opportunity to make your mark from Day 1 – by shaping our technology choices and architecture – and accelerate your career development, thanks to the best career path in Europe.
What you’ll do:
- Actively participate in the product definition and ideation processes.
- Code solutions with the highest quality through good design, attention to detail and test quality.
- Work in a fully agile organisation, using Kanban practices to deliver business value continuously.
- Own and monitor the performance of product and technical OKRs.
- Help the team grow by mentoring more junior team members to continue improving, giving feedback and sharing your expertise.
- Challenge decisions, be proactive and seek to improve technical excellence.
- Having a technical mindset is vital for us, which is why we promote:
– Microservices platform and modular FE
– Powerful monitoring techniques using Data dog, BigQuery and Graphana.
– Version-control systems like Git & bitbucket.
– Story book using Design system made with emotion and styled system.
– Clean code
– SOLID principles and TDD
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals (data structures, concurrency, design patterns, algorithms).
- Great technical mindset to work in an environment where we promote the use of microservices platforms, clean code, SOLID principles and TDD.
- Ability to code with the highest quality through good design, attention to detail and test quality.
- Knowledge of Cloud and of Continuous Delivery environments to help you deliver value quickly.
- Strong data driven capabilities and design pattern skills that will allow you to face our business challenges.
- Be part of the product definition, identify improvement options,, challenge decisions constructively and provide creative solutions to complex problems, focusing on the outcome and not on the tasks.
- Be a team player, with good communication and mentoring skills
What’s in it for you?
- 🚀Grow your career with our Fast-track development program. You will be able to tailor and accelerate your growth, choosing between 6 steps development career path, 3 steps architecture career path or 3 steps management career path.
- Work wherever and whenever: You will have a great lifestyle and work-life-balance 🏡 with our: flexible hours policy, short Friday schedule (9am-3pm) and flexible remote working policy. You will have the option to work from any location in Spain, Portugal or Italy, with occasional travels to one of our main hub locations (Barcelona, Madrid, Porto, Milano)
- Choose your equipment and really own it! You can choose the OS, laptop and monitor you want to work with and the equipment is totally yours after 3 years in the company.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure PLUS
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels and hotel bookings
- Special discounts in other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops.Life insurance covering death and permanent incapacity to work
- Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to pay reduced rates and tax free for childcare, transport, restaurants, and health insurance
- Continuous growth and learning
- Our Learning & Development programs give you access to tech talks, soft and technical skills training, external events, industry conferences etc
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Language classes for English and Spanish
- A great relocation package, for those that decide to move to one of our hub locations (Barcelona, Madrid, Porto, Milano)
- Amazing offices in central locations in Barcelona, Madrid, Milano and Porto, newly refurbished to support team building and social activities
Come fly with us and apply now!
At eDreams ODIGEO we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and inclusion at the workplace in all the countries we are present. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, skin color, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status or any other feature that can be perceived as discriminatory.
We are more than 1000 people from more than 45 nationalities. All different and diverse, but all united by shared values and focused on achieving success, together as a team. Our people are the key of our success. Each one of them is unique in their own way and the respect for their uniqueness is and will always be a passion and motivation.