eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
As part of the Trading team you will help grow the business and be a valued member of a friendly and highly experienced team where you will immediately make meaningful contributions.
The Air Content Team is the business team responsible for flight inventory, IT supplier relations (GDS and aggregators) and connectivity both from an operational and strategic point of view.
Its main goal is to ensure eDreams Odigeo can offer its customers the best flight content in terms of broadness, reliability and speed.
As a Flights Operations Executive you will work to ensure our connections with providers are active and have the highest quality to provide the full range of competitive flights relevant to each market. The role includes also the maintenance of existing flight suppliers’ integrations for low cost carriers (aggregators and direct connections) and upgrades in order to guarantee reliability.
- Monitoring and analysing low cost carriers performance, to optimize the functionality, bookability and overall performance;
- Ensuring resolution of online errors by communicating with flight providers and engineering teams;
- Solve any lack of content of the low cost carriers flight product and assure the most competitive and wide inventory. By creating and integrating new carriers, creating new routes, etc;
- Maintain and lead a two-way relationship with flight providers to ensure the best value to the ODIGEO Group;
- Full and complete operational follow up: problem reporting, resolution follow up, monitoring of benefits;
- Support other functional business units: international, finance, claims, benchmark, fare team and engineering on provider and direct integration related topics and enhancements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree in a technical or business discipline;
- +1 yr experience within an analytical role;
- Good knowledge on travel industry is a plus;
- Great communications skills ability to coordinate with and influence colleagues and business partners;
- Advanced user of Excel; other BI tools is a plus (Qlikview, Microstrategy, SQL, etc);
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Rigorous and methodical as well as independent problem solving skills;
- Team player, proactive and curious;
- High levels of accountability and ownership.