eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 18 million customers per year across 46 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with over 665 airlines and has partnerships with 130. The brand offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
We are now looking for a talented Executive Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Team and help us to recruit the best senior talent. The Executive Recruiter will be responsible for the end-to-end process from partnering with the business, to attraction, interviewing and selection, focused on senior level positions.
- Partner with hiring teams to build an effective sourcing strategy, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage stakeholders’ expectations.
- Identify the best sourcing channels for different candidate segments.
- Identify the top-performing employees at talent competitors.
- Conduct confidential interviews, using objective assessments and checking references as needed
- Recommend candidates who can help the business achieve its future goals.
- Build a strong trusted advisor relationship with hiring managers to drive recruiting success.
- Partner with PBPs to identify the most effective talent strategies for senior roles.
- Work closely with the employer branding team to consolidate our employer brand in the marketplace to enhance direct recruitment.
- Report KPIS linking these to key business outcomes.
So, are you the right fit? YES, if you:
- Proven record of 5+ years as an executive recruiter, with strong international experience
- Good knowledge of candidates selection assessments
- Strong knowledge of diverse sourcing channels to attract the best talent
- Proficient at networking and influencing skills
- Experience in a fast-growing IT/ Tech company is preferred
- Team-player, attention to detail, organised & able to prioritise
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.