Are you a highly professional, seasoned EA? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment?
This may be the right opportunity for you!
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join the team to provide support to the top executives of the company and their teams.
As an EA you will be part of the executive support team based in Barcelona. You will directly support some of the top executives of the company as well as provide general assistance to their teams. You will need to be proactive, able to perform a wide variety of activities and in an efficient manner. We are a growing company so the right candidate needs to have the character, capability and the right cultural fit to be successful.
In this position you will:
- Have heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings;
- Coordinate logistics for meetings (catering, facilities, etc) keep track of catering services requested;
- Plan and arrange travel (flights, hotels, ground transport, visas)
- Write and file expense reports for executives;
- Prepare reports and presentations;
- Organize business events (prepare off-sites, large team meetings);
- Keep personal and business information of supported managers updated;
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Provide backup support to other Executive assistants;
- File and coordinate any facilities or IT issues related to top executives;
- Handle invoices: file and track payments;
- Keep updated versions of support documents;
- Support new arrivals with the general functioning of the office;
So, are you the right fit?
YES, if you….
- Have qualifications from secretarial studies (would be a plus);
- Have demonstrated experience as a PA, Executive Assistant;
- Are fluent in English and Spanish
- Are proactive and have a positive, can-do attitude with the ability to anticipate managers’ needs;
- Are flexible and able to cope well in a fast paced environment that is continually evolving and growing
- Are detail-oriented
- Have good communication skills while exercising a high degree of discretion and confidentiality;
- Are a google apps expert (Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar and Drive) and Microsoft Office proficient (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Have strong project management skills including the ability to drive change independently and manage stakeholders effectively;
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holiday +2 extra days off, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit and coffee for all (with many types of milk alternatives) and a significant GymForLess discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts in other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Free subscription to Safari Online Learning.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun, and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular and charter flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 46 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.