eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
Managing a team of 7 recruiters, this individual will be responsible for developing
and fulfilling recruiting and talent acquisition strategies. To be a great candidate for
this role the candidate must be comfortable operating in a strategic, consultative and
hands-on capacity and thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up
their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and
functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with hiring managers
and the HR team. They should be exceptional at candidate generation and client
management. They will have strong verbal and written communication skills, have an
ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and
understand the value of providing best customer service. The candidate must be
able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and
have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit
all customer SLAs. This position will be located in our Head Quarter offices in
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
1. Talent Acquisition Strategy:
• Partner with HRBPs to identify and develop talent strategies, identifying gaps and
planning processes to support eDreams ODIGEO’s business initiatives.
• Develop eDream ODIGEO’s in-house talent acquisition capability, including
embedding talent acquisition processes to develop a pipeline of direct candidates
and reducing recruitment spend by leveraging public channels such as social media
and job boards
• Works with the employer branding team to consolidate pour employer brand in the
marketplace to enhance direct recruitment.
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market
research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of
potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences
through high offer-to-interview ratios.
• Close supervision of key providers including negotiation of contracts and key SLAs
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the
long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning
standard processes for recruiting that fit within mission to deliver the highest quality
results to the internal customer.
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best
practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and
facilitates the roll-out of global talent acquisition initiatives.
• Consistently achieve team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), including productivity,
quality-of-hire, and cost-per-hire metrics
• Leads ATS implementation and continuous improvement of system.
• Designs and produces reporting of all KPIS
2. Recruitment Execution:
• Recruits for mid/senior level positions, utilizing search firms on a limited basis and
manages retained search relationships where these are used.
• Identify the best sourcing channels for different candidate segments
• Proactive coordination with departments for interviews, screen candidates, and
advise managers of market conditions and best candidates.
• Identify the top-performing employees at talent competitors
• Recommend candidates who can help the business achieve its future goals
• Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing
approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations.
• Ensure business leaders prioritize position requirements based on business need,
and make tradeoffs between quality and speed when filling positions
• Build strong trusted advisor relationship with hiring managers to drive recruiting
• Ensure that a positive candidate experience is managed by leading a high quality
recruitment, feedback and communication process
• Coach the business and team to deliver a consistent, compelling & motivating
message to prospective candidates
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 7+ years of recruiting experience in both tech and non-tech environments.
• Experience with passive candidate generation using a variety of techniques.
• Corporate and/or search firm progressive experience including passive candidate
generation and full life cycle recruiting.
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client
• Previous experience utilizing the internet, databases, applicant tracking systems,
search engines and social media to source active and passive candidates.
• Strong commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and
establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment
efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative
approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
• Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the
marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process
• Must have strong analytical skills to monitor productivity and areas of improvement
• Must have strong people management skills
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
• Proficient English is a must, other European languages are desirable.
• Comfortable with both high-level planning and strategy work as well as being “hands on” in sourcing candidates.
• MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.