Managing a team of 7 recruiters, this individual will be responsible for developing and fulfilling recruiting and talent acquisition strategies. To be a great candidate for this role the candidate must be comfortable operating in a strategic, consultative and hands-on capacity and thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with hiring managers and the HR team. They should be exceptional at candidate generation and client management. They will have strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and
understand the value of providing best customer service. The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. This position will be located in our Head Quarter offices in Barcelona, Spain.
What you will do:
1. Talent Acquisition Strategy:
- Partner with HRBPs to identify and develop talent strategies, identifying gaps and planning processes to support eDreams ODIGEO’s business initiatives.
- Develop eDream ODIGEO’s in-house talent acquisition capability, including embedding talent acquisition processes to develop a pipeline of direct candidates and reducing recruitment spend by leveraging public channels such as social media and job boards
- Works with the employer branding team to consolidate pour employer brand in themarketplace to enhance direct recruitment.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer to-interview ratios.
- Close supervision of key providers including negotiation of contracts and key SLAs
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fit within mission to deliver the highest quality results to the internal customer.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and facilitates the roll-out of global talent acquisition initiatives.
- Consistently achieve team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), including productivity, quality-of-hire, and cost-per-hire metrics
- Leads ATS implementation and continuous improvement of system.
- Designs and produces reporting of all KPIS
2. Recruitment Execution:
- Recruits for mid/senior level positions, utilizing search firms on a limited basis and manages retained search relationships where these are used.
- Identify the best sourcing channels for different candidate segments
- Proactive coordination with departments for interviews, screen candidates, and advise managers of market conditions and best candidates.
- Identify the top-performing employees at talent competitors
- Recommend candidates who can help the business achieve its future goals
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations.
- Ensure business leaders prioritize position requirements based on business need, and make tradeoffs between quality and speed when filling positions
- Build strong trusted advisor relationship with hiring managers to drive recruiting success.
- Ensure that a positive candidate experience is managed by leading a high quality recruitment, feedback and communication process
- Coach the business and team to deliver a consistent, compelling & motivating message to prospective candidates
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7+ years of recruiting experience in both tech and non-tech environments.
- Experience with passive candidate generation using a variety of techniques.
- Corporate and/or search firm progressive experience including passive candidate generation and full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Previous experience utilizing the internet, databases, applicant tracking systems, search engines and social media to source active and passive candidates.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Must have strong analytical skills to monitor productivity and areas of improvement
- Must have strong people management skills
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Proficient English is a must, other European languages are desirable.
- Comfortable with both high-level planning and strategy work as well as being “hands on” in sourcing candidates.
- MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What do we offer?
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- A work environment that promotes continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- A free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Personal career path programs.
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 24 days of holidays +2 extra days off, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive salaries & a flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit and coffee for all (with many types of milk alternatives) and a significant Andjoy discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts at other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- … And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun, and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.