eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking to welcome another talented English Creative Copywriter to join our Content team in the Marketing Department.
You will be an essential element of a cross-functional team along with Product Owners, UX Designers and Researchers, Developers and Marketing Executives to drive the implementation of new features in a new and innovative project.
Main responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Craft creative concepts and engaging copy in English to be localized into other languages for product UI, Help Center, apps, marketing campaigns, including landing pages and emails.
- Continuous end to end copy iteration, from idea conceptualization to data analysis, including AB testing.
- Perform content bench-marking improving relevance and quality.
- Collaborate with UK market stakeholders (Country Manager, Legal, etc.) as well global function teams to ensure English content meets market expectations.
- Analyze content architecture and provide a vision, strategy, and directions contributing to the decision making.
Required Skills and Experience:
- You are a highly skilled Creative Copywriter, with proven experience in both eCommerce and Marketing writing.
- You have a native level of English.
- You have solid previous experience working in Advertising and/or Marketing agencies.
- You know how to strategically deliver words to move people into action.
- You trust the power of words and copy to create a best in class engagement.
- You know little details can make a big difference.
- You are a proactive team player who can establish and maintain great relationships with various stakeholders in a fast paced environment.
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- You are a problem solver with a can do attitude who loves challenges and looks forward to step out of the comfort zone.