eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 18 million customers per year across 46 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with over 665 airlines and has partnerships with 130. The brand offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
eDreams ODIGEO has been one of the most resilient travel companies in the current COVID context: unlike most other travel companies, it has kept all its staff and invested in product development for the post-COVID recovery. eDreams had gained share during the COVID crisis and will emerge as an even stronger competitor.
Over the last years, the company has truly transformed and is now known to be a real innovator in the travel industry. For example, eDreams ODIGEO is the first travel company in the world to launch a subscription programme, like Amazon Prime or Spotify or Netflix in other industries. In addition, the company has industry-leading customer satisfaction, high product quality and positive trends on revenue margins and stock price. In fact, eDreams ODIGEO was the best performing stock worldwide in travel for the previous 5 years just prior to the outbreak of COVID-19, beating Expedia, Booking Holdings, Tripadvisor, Ctrip and all others. Looking towards the future the company is also looking for M&A targets to expand geographically and product/capabilities, all of which also offer professional growth opportunities.
We are building a world-class global Online Marketing organization to help leisure travellers to discover and stay engaged with our apps and websites across different brands, geographies and travel solutions (flights, hotels, car rentals, trains), and ideally get customers to become Prime members to get access to discounted prices, special deals and exclusive servicing.
Our global websites are visited by millions of users each year, and we have a leading position amongst top travel apps (+25M downloads worldwide, >4,5 average rating). As we want to scale upper, mid and lower funnel marketing campaigns across web at an even faster pace, we are seeking a highly motivated and driven Display & Video Advertising Specialist for the Display & Video Marketing team. This position, reporting into the Display & Video Advertising Lead, will contribute with the rest of the team to deliver on our ambitious growth expectations. In this role you will support the team in designing the strategy and will execute, measure and optimize both acquisition and re-engagement/re-targeting campaigns across several providers, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Google, Criteo, Snapchat, Tik-Tok and several other Display Networks.
The ideal candidate is an online marketer with experience in eCommerce environments, with understanding of the online marketing technology and measurement. Also, understanding of some of the advertising networks is key.
- Execute full funnel marketing campaigns – from awareness/branding to performance-based acquisition, retargeting and re-engagement – across different publishers and geographies;
- Implement and optimize the campaigns across Display, Video, Paid Social for all eDreams ODIGEO brands and products;
Own the campaign performance to ensure campaign targets are met (sales, cost per sale, ROAS, brand awareness, reach, etc) through continuous optimization;
- Help defining the budget and generate investment scenarios for the launch of new campaigns;
- Support designing full funnel marketing strategies – from awareness/branding to performance-based acquisition, retargeting and re-engagement – across publishers, geographies and app/web platforms;
- Help in setting quarterly team objectives and key results, track them over the quarter and ensure you execute them against the strategic priorities;
- Design and execute A/B testing for media buying, audiences, content/promotions and creatives;
- Collaborate with the internal creative team as well as external creative agencies to ensure creatives do align to the requirements from publishers;
- Collaborate with providers (Google, Facebook, Criteo, etc.) in order to maximise the full potential of each platform/media (testing new features, digesting new data, etc);
- Create new/improve current best practices and document processes for campaign launch and ongoing optimization.
- At least 5 years of experience in online marketing related roles focusing on Online Display and Video, with a strong focus on media and measurement;
- Strong understanding of display and video performance metrics, industry best practices, audience segmentation, cross and upselling strategies, creative performance insights;
- Truly curious and passionate about online marketing. Willing to help creating and nurture a best-in-class marketing organization. We are looking for people that really want to be the best at digital advertsing and know each media inside out;
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience in managing one or more media buying platforms among Facebook, Google, Criteo, TikTok, Linkedin, Twitter, etc;
- Analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data to make optimization decisions;
- Self driven to achieve results;
- Any level in English as long as you are able to tell a story from the data, communicate information around campaigns and have relevant conversation with the team and the stakeholders;
- Positive attitude.
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun, and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.