eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
The candidate will form part of the ODIGEO Media Services team in a strong growth environment. Reporting to the Head of Media Services, the Key Account Manager will be in charge of business development and creation of new accounts in the Italian market by executing the strategies outlined by the company with an specific focus on the Airlines industry.
His / Her main responsibilities will be:
- Business Development
- Build commercial relationships with Partners in the online and offline space in your market with a view of growing eDreams ODIGEO brand awareness and booking volumes.
- Negotiation of adhoc budgets for all Odigeo Brands of the assigned airline accounts, outside of the commercial contracts, at both the global and local level within and above the budgeted target achievement.Account Management
- Plan and Implement Marketing Funds spends i.e advertising campaigns in best way for the company and partner alike, while achieving team KPI´s.
- Create new promotional concepts using existing assets and, where applicable, drive the development of new functionalities to enhance the promotional capabilities of the eDreams ODIGEO brands.
- Create customized proposals adapted to the partner needs.
- Maintain and grow the client portfolio establishing long term relations which can increase customers’ investment in ODIGEO’s brands.
- Monitoring performance of all campaigns.
- Provide partners will timeously and accurate reporting as well insights to further develop their campaigns.
- Assist HOA to increase YoY contract value of the assigned airline accounts.
- Setup frequent face 2 face airline meetings following the framework and content quality
- Attend the most relevant travel-digital marketing events in each market.
- Be a proactive member to bring added value to the central Business Development function and the Commercial Team, contributing to tactical and strategic initiatives, new concepts and to optimizing the trading performance of the Market and the Group overall.
- Minimum 3 years of account management experience either in the online advertising market or Airline industry.
- High level understanding of any Advertising technologies (such as DFP, ADX) including programmatic media (DBM or any other programmatic buy/sell side technologies and buying models).
- Perfect knowledge of the different ad models: CPC, CPM, CPA, etc.
- Ability to analyse and draw meaningful and actionable insights from data.
- As an individual you must be proactive, results driven and with a high level of client relationship management.
- Must have a positive, can do attitude.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- A self starter who takes plenty initiative.
- University degree related to Business/Tourism and Marketing, Advertising or E-Commerce or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in market native language and English.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.