eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
The candidate will form part of the ODIGEO Media Services team in a strong growth environment. Reporting to the Head of Media Services UK, the Key Account Manager will be in charge of business development and creation of new accounts in the UK market by executing the strategies outlined by the company with a specific focus on the Airlines industry. In the ever-changing landscape of digital advertising you must be adaptable to changing environments, technologies and have a basic understanding of Programmatic ecosystem (i.e how ad exchanges work, SSP’s DSP’s and different buy models)
- Build commercial relationships with Partners in the online and offline space with a view to growing eDreams ODIGEO brand awareness
- Identify, develop and maintain a client portfolio, with a focus on the airline industry
- Create new promotional concepts using existing assets and, where applicable, drive the development of new functionalities to enhance the promotional capabilities of the eDreams ODIGEO brands.
- Create customized presentations adapted to the different profiles and needs of customers
- Establish and maintain contact with advertisers, advertising agencies, media centers, etc
- Account Management for a set of Airlines portfolio (marketing funds budgets negotiation, plan, and implementation and reporting)
- Monitoring performance and reporting results from all marketing campaigns.
- Work with central design and marketing teams to develop a compelling proposition to take to brands/airlines, partnership marketing agencies and Media agencies.
- Negotiation of ad-hoc budgets for all eDreams ODIGEO brands of the assigned airline accounts, out of the commercial contracts, at both the global and local level under a budgeted target achievement.
- Attend the most relevant travel-digital marketing events in each market.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in the online advertising market or Airlines industry.
- University degree related to Business/Tourism and Marketing, Advertising or E-Commerce
- Native or proficiency in English
- Deep knowledge of online and traditional advertising market. It is highly appreciated to have a portfolio of clients and/or online media contacts.
- Perfect knowledge of the different ad models. CPC, CPM, CPA, etc…
- Great understanding of the Web, from the user and publisher perspectives.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, specially MS Excel and Power Point.