Are you ready to shape the future of travel by working at one of the world’s largest online travel companies?🚀
At eDreams ODIGEO you will have a real impact, combining more than 600 airlines and 100.000 flights worldwide every day into billions of potential combinations and helping our users find the very best travel deals.
We are looking for a driven DevOps Engineer that would be ready to build and develop Europe’s largest flight retailing platform which last year served over 18 million customers in 46 different markets through more than 60 million searches every day.
As a DevOps engineer you will be working hand in hand with product development teams, focusing on infrastructure and automation to ensure the maximum autonomy of the product teams. You will be joining us at an exciting time of change. We have set ourselves an ambitious goal being a fully cloud native company while providing a top notch experience for our customers.
You will work with a top-notch tech stack, including:
- Google Cloud
- Oracle Cloud
- Istio Service Mesh
- Kafka & PubSub
- noSQL Databases (Elastic search, BigTable …)
- Pipelines (jenkins, gitlab)
- … and many many more!
In your role of DevOps, your responsibilities include:
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable and highly available on GCP
- Provision, configure and maintain cloud infrastructure defined as a code
- Build and maintain operation tools for deployment, monitoring and analysis of cloud infrastructure and services
- Focus on process automation to allow maximum autonomy for development teams
We are looking for a very strong individual that displays these characteristics:
- Strong understanding and experience architecting microservices technology
- Ability to troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Energetic team player who enjoys working in an agile development culture
- Personal interest in continuous learning and self improvement
- Experience with docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins and deploying application in cloud
- Hands on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
Do you have a real passion for designing, building and maintaining a high-traffic website platform? Join us and demonstrate your expert DevOps knowledge.
What’s in it for you?
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours policy, short Friday schedule (9am-3pm) and flexible remote working policy.
- Choose your equipment and really own it! You can choose the OS, laptop and monitor you want to work with and the equipment is totally yours after 3 years in the company.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels and hotel bookings
- Special discounts in other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops.
- Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to pay reduced rates and tax free for childcare, transport, restaurants, and health insurance
- Continuous growth and learning
- Our Learning & Development programs give you access to tech talks, soft and technical skills training, external events, industry conferences etc.
- Language classes for English
Come fly with us and apply now!
At eDreams ODIGEO we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and inclusion at the workplace in all the countries we are present. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, skin color, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status or any other feature that can be perceived as discriminatory.
We are more than 1000 people from more than 45 nationalities. All different and diverse, but all united by shared values and focused on achieving success, together as a team. Our people are the key of our success. Each one of them is unique in their own way and the respect for their uniqueness is and will always be a passion and motivation.