eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for an Audience and Data Manager to join our Media Services department. The role will be based in Barcelona, Spain and will report to the Head of Ad Operations & Data.
In the Media Services team, data is a hot topic with growing importance. The Audience and Data Manager will join a dedicated team working on these and will be key in helping maintain this growth.
- Managing and challenging our Data partnerships, to increase the revenue coming from our 1st party Data
- Being our DMP champion, creating audiences and pushing further, each day, the usage of the DMP.
- Developing audience extension product, including media trading capabilities and support the Sales to pitch and position this product in proposals
- Supporting Account Management and Sales with all Audience data related requests and proactively recommend Audiences to be activated.
- Bringing added value to all Media Services by analyzing the performances of campaigns, proposing optimizations and creating success case studies.
- Proactive and reactive creation of audience segments based on our advertisers’ targeting needs.
- Working with legal and compliance on vendor contracts.
- Supporting the AdOperations and Sales team whenever necessary
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in working with advertising data/audiences (DMP experience is a plus)
- Understanding of real-time advertising landscape
- Proactive and creative
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced level of English
- Able to manage several projects at a time and to engage stakeholders.
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.