eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular and charter flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 46 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a data driven and customer focused Project Manager to support the Head of CS Project & Process/Head of CS Automation in delivering and coordinating strategic and transformational projects that will positively impact our 18+ million customers and 1000+ agents. You will work closely with the IT department, internal business teams, external suppliers and the rest of the Customer Services team.
What you will do:
- Manage projects from initial requirement gathering, planning, through kick-off meetings and regular update meetings/calls, to final development and implementation. You will be required to use your initiative to intervene as required when a project or activity faces delays, whilst tracking and reporting progress to the relevant stakeholders on a regular basis, highlighting risks or delays.
- Work with the other Project Managers to act as a focal point and interface between Customer Services and the other functional areas of Odigeo to understand, and where necessary, define and document requirements and to represent the interests of Customer Services.
- Manage the review and design processes for front and back office activities.
- Measure and analyse the impact of change on productivity.
- Provide guidelines to improve and update training material and quality control.
- Help prioritise and push any development requests that will lead to fixes, that reduce costs to Customer Services and improve the customer experience.
- Use and analyse call centre metrics to prioritise activities and ensure focus is on the items delivering most benefit.
- Create, maintain and deliver monthly Dashboards to for monthly objectives review.
- Drive the replication of best practices, process and tools across Customer Services.
- Support production systems, processes and initiatives, as and when required.
- Delivery focus with a proven track record for on time execution of strategic projects.
- Relevant project management and business process management experience is required – minimum 4 years.
- Fluency in English, Spanish is beneficial;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines;
- Ability to grasp complex scenarios and their translation into the practicalities of planning and executing projects and designing processes;
- Awareness of the importance of compliance with company standards, methods of working and external obligations and ability to look for and implement improvements;
- Good organizational, communications and reporting skills;
- Proactive, highly motivated, self-directed, customer focused personality.
- Analytical skills;
- Change management experience is a plus;
- Projects implementation system, process mapping knowledge;
- Knowledge of travel distribution systems and CRM technology beneficial;
- Experience in a customer services environment is strongly preferred.
What do we offer?
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional annual prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status