eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
As a CS Quality Assurance Analyst for one of the world’s largest global online travel agencies you will work together with the rest of the Quality Assurance team to ensure that the standards of quality are achieved and exceeded.
Together with the team you will define, develop and maintain a quality program, and ensure that the various global delivery centres and teams are compliant with the different standards. You will continuously focus and analyse quality performance and voice of the customer feedback to detect improvement areas and customer pain points and work collectively with the rest of the department and other company stakeholders on improvements. You will work alongside the other customer service departments to continuously improve the levels of service the company delivers to its customers by leading and collaborating in cross functional projects to benchmark our service against industry best-in-class.
Main responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Work closely with the centres to identify multi-channel transaction monitoring attribute adherence,
- Leads and facilitates effective and frequent calibration sessions with delivery centers,
- Updates documents as required including QA transaction monitoring forms and advises about required document changes for policies, procedures, and training content,
- Proactively identifies and proposes QA program improvements as appropriate,
- Acts as Quality POC for the contact centres, mentoring the teams and resolving doubts linked to the quality program,
- Takes ownership for quality KPIs and works with delivery centres to drive operational performance improvements,
- Perform data analysis to understand trends and identify critical improvement points, using information from monitoring and other metrics,
- Prepares and analyses internal and external quality reports for management staff review,
- Provide on-site operational support across delivery centres as required.
Skills and experience:
- 2-3 years of progressive experience in the field of quality assurance, quality management or training development and delivery in a contact centre environment,
- Previous coaching and training experience,
- Deep understanding of contact centre QA best practices (with call/chat/email/text monitoring, calibrations, scoring),
- Proven success increasing individual and team performance within a contact centre setting,
- Previous experience remotely working with global outsource providers a plus,
- Previous QA experience on inbound voice, outbound voice, chat, email, and offline activities a plus,
- Experience designing quality monitoring scorecards across channels,
- Italian native level and English fluent level.