eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
Our Customer Services Team has just started an exciting big initiative that will completely change the way we interact with our customers.
We are building a completely integrated set of self-service options, so that the customer can manage their own bookings online. Covering all of the different customer touchpoints, our self-service suite will also include chatbots and live chat.
We are looking for developers to join our dynamic team working on the automation of manual processes and the implementation of those solutions into various platforms. These solutions focus on our contact centre platforms (phone, email, chat) but also involve our in-house booking systems plus different third party systems (eg. reservation systems, accounting systems, etc) and will be implemented at various customer touchpoints (eg, phone and email systems, website Help Centre, chatbot, etc).
You will work closely with the Customer Services Central Team, but also the Customer Services contact centres, external suppliers and IT department.
We keep the team excited by offering a culture of learning and innovation through training and pilot projects. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your talent and to help us stay ahead on the technology front.
We are a team passionate about helping our customers.
If you join us, we are sure that you will have fun and learn a lot from us (as us from you) and grow together as professionals.
- Gather requirements from users for various new functionalities, following a roadmap driven by Customer Services Central Team
- Analyse the requirements, provide timelines and document a solution
- Develop the solution that is robust and fit for purpose, adhering to the timelines
- Fully test the solution to deliver a bug-free development, involving users for the final acceptance testing
- Maintain the solutions as and when necessary, either due to enhancements, bug fixes or external changes
- Provide support to troubleshoot production issues
- Provide information and share knowledge to users and importantly the central team about the various systems, their features and functionality
- OOP experience, minimum 2 years
- Database (SQL, MySQL) experience
- Experience working with contact centre platforms
- Experience integrating APIs
- Trouble-shooting skills
- Flexibility and a “can do” approach to complete tasks on time
- Ability to work using own initiative and as a member of a team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines
- Good organizational, communications, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good level of English, Spanish beneficial