eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 18 million customers per year across 46 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with over 665 airlines and has partnerships with 130. The brand offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
Are you willing to drive business value through a best in class CRM team in a challenging ecommerce environment? Join us as CRM Specialist – Developer to help the biggest European Online Travel Agency building a world class CRM organization. The CRM Specialist – Developer, as part of the global CRM team, will have the opportunity to contribute to key projects enabling a best in class CRM infrastructure.
You will be supporting the CRM capabilities team to maintain and extend the CRM infrastructure and the 360º customer view with regards to automation, data, interfaces, functionalities, service providers and usage/users. The majority of work (~50%) is expected to be project management with internal/external stakeholders/partners and consultancy. The rest of the time will likely be splitted between coding, implementation of new processes & maintenance.
- Management of billions of customer data & CRM tools (mainly Sales Force Marketing Cloud) to continue enriching the 360º customer view used across various areas in the business.
- Set up automations, data flows and program flows to enable targeted & personalised CRM communication
- Internal stakeholder management to coordinate project implementation (CRM Operations, Product/IT, BI/Analytics/Machine Based Learning, Legal,…)
- Ensuring data compliance and data security management across our platform
- CRM reporting (salesforce marketing cloud, Google big query and Data Studio
- Infrastructure monitoring / maintenance (queries, ETLs and aggregations) to ensure 100% availability of the platform
- Fluent in English
- At least 3 years of experience – Ideally in IT/Development department
- API customisation and development (rest, soap, webhooks) is a plus
- Autonomous & reliable way of work with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills to align with and consult stakeholders
- Proactive & supportive team player
- Fast learner
What do we offer:
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 28 days of holiday in 2021 +2 extra days off in Christmas, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on all your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit, water, breakfast alternatives for all (with many types of milk, teas, chocolate, etc.) and a significant GymForLess discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts in other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!