eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo.
Want to be able to drive business value through best in class contact strategy management in a challenging ecommerce environment? Join us as a CRM Capabilities App Specialist to help the biggest European Online Travel Agency building a world class CRM organization.
You will be key in supporting the CRM team in our transformation to an App focused environment. As part of the CRM IT team, you will be leading the seamless integration of our eight apps into our data universe & campaign management infrastructure. Next to optimizing the user experience and messaging inside our apps you will also be building new & customized functionalities within both the APP and CRM landscape.
A big part of the role will involve project management and alignment with internal & external stakeholders/partners. The remaining time will likely be spent on coding, the implementation of new processes & features and having fun!
- Management of our CRM data warehouse & tool infrastructure with special focus on app related items and automation
- Development of in-app messaging capabilities – connecting internal data with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Google Firebase (push notifications, inbox, wallet)
- Set up of in-app events + subsequent workflows
- Coordination with internal stakeholders to drive project implementation
(BI, CRM Operations, Customer Service, Legal, IT, Product…)
Required skills & experience:
- Fluent in English
- Expertise in app messaging & customization
- At least 1 years of work experience in CRM, data management or process automation
- Understanding of universal linking & tracking as a whole
- Basic knowledge of SDKs – ideally Google Firebase
- Autonomous & reliable way of work with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills to align with and consult stakeholders
- Proactive & supportive team player
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.