eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for an experienced Connectivity Specialist to join our Inventory team! You will be reporting to the Connectivity Manager.
Partner Relationship Management
- Daily relationship management of connectivity and strategic partners to continue to develop, maintain and enhance relationships in line with Odigeo Connect’s business plan and objectives.
- Work closely with existing connectivity and strategic partners to create, update and maintain best in class hotel content and competitive Products and Availability Rates and Inventory.
- Develop & drive sound recommendations/action plans based on insights from data analysis to optimize key connectivity partners performance in the market.
- Provide ongoing input to the Head of Connectivity Partnerships Lodging for developing effective and scalable solutions to improve process efficiencies.
Partner Technical Support
- External and internal assistance and follow up along the complete flow of on-boarding (connectivity) strategic partners to OC platform.
- Liaison with eOC technical department identifying, analyzing and solving technical issues and problems and proactively seeking ways to better optimize our daily manual tasks.
- Be proactive and innovative in proposing and implementing effective solutions to any challenges or issues that arise during monitoring of (connectivity) strategic partners.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong stakeholder management across both technical and commercial departments
- Structured, organized and project management skills, including the ability to multitask, prioritize effectively, and to meet deadlines.
- Experience in the hotel technology industry. Especially appreciated some previous knowledge of CRS, PMS and any other hotel distribution systems.
- Knowledgeable in CRM tools (preferably Salesforce) and expertise in Microsoft Office: strong Excel is a MUST
- Excellent and polished written and oral communication skills in English is a MUST. Any other European languages are very welcome
- Good motivational skills and appetite for learning
- Analytical skills: Effective and strong critical thinking skills in handling project details by employing keen screening abilities.
- Autonomy: Able to work well independently and within a team; excellent communication skills with a “can do” attitude toward problem solving.
- Solution Alignment: Evaluates incidences and situations with an understanding of the issues for the purpose of obtaining favorable solutions for the company.
- Drive for Results: Driving high standards for individual and organizational accomplishment. Tenaciously working to meet or exceed challenging goals. Deriving satisfaction from goal achievement and continuous improvement.
- Communication: Ensuring communication is always structured and service-oriented with clear messages being delivered.
- Visibility of Competition landscape: to keep updated in the Online Business and Hospitality sector, especially regarding xml distribution software and travel technology in general.
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come fly with us and join us now.
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.