eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for a Connectivity Manager to be part of the Lodging and Other Services Team, and provide support and business insight to improve the business. You will have the opportunity to lead business initiative within the Group that will help to improve the top line.
- Work with different internal actors/functions and external players to develop connectivity strategy and support on definition of product enhancement plans/roadmap
- Define the best connectivity and interface suited to deliver value.
- Oversee hotel connectivity implementations and deliver within defined timeframes, cost and quality levels.
- Day to day relationship management for all connectivity and sales/commercial tool providers of the area.
- Identify and validate opportunities to streamline and improve processes
- Responsible of the following areas: Connectivity economics and quality, Contracting new connectivity connection, CMs connection & features, Extranet features, Optimize connectivity from a business view.
- Define/support in the implementation/design of sales/commercial Tools relevant for the area
- Provider downtime (by share of booking) below previous year or budget.
- Pivotal role on driving business and development on connectivity in its broad scope
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years deep work experience and understanding of Hotel Electronic Distribution in
its broader sense and sales support tools
- Willingness and ability to juggle numerous projects simultaneously, and respond to
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player, with the highest level of integrity and capability, professionalism.
- Fluency in English.
What do we offer?
- Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote.
- Fun at work: At eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning.
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance (e.g. half-day Fridays, team building activities, flexible hours, 28 days of holiday in 2021 +2 extra days off in Christmas, etc.).
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on all your travels.
- Competitive salaries & flexible benefits scheme: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, etc.
- We like our eDOers happy and healthy! Free fresh fruit, water, breakfast alternatives for all (with many types of milk, teas, chocolate, etc.) and a significant GymForLess discount! After the gym you can always take a shower at our offices too.
- Special discounts in other local venues, such as gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views.
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.