eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for an Ad Operations Specialist to be part of the eDreams ODIGEO Advertising team in a strong growth environment and will report directly to the Ad Operations Team Leader, based in Barcelona.
- Advertising campaign management tasks: global vision on different campaigns while liaising with different teams to forecast and make improvements;
- Trafficking and monitoring of online advertising campaigns across ODIGEO network including creative upload, creative testing and troubleshooting, parameter set up, optimization and any applicable edits;
- Working with advertisers and KAM to insure timely delivery of all creative materials and their compliance with site ad guidelines and specs;
- Insuring all campaign goals are met including start and end dates, impressions delivery, etc;
- Extracting delivery reports from the third party application to ensure proper tracking and on delivery;
- Analyzing campaign reports and making recommendations of actions to insure delivery;
- Analyzing ad inventory forecasts and periodically publishing to sales team.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Must possess a BS/BA degree with a minimum of 2 year of digital advertising experience;
- Campaign management & trafficking experience;
- Knowledge of ad serving technology, such as DFP;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Keen eye for detail. Strong teamwork skills. Energetic, organized , and have the ability to multitask in a fast paced and challenging work environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Fluency in English and knowledge of at least one more European language (preferably French, German or Italian);
- Programmatic knowledge would be a plus;
- Working knowledge of Excel.